Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who's A Ecochampion?

L22EEW

Well done, im eco champ too sometimes.

I manage to keep the trophy during my daily drive to work, however as soon as it comes to the weekend my driver rating always seems to go down. Can't possibly think of why this might be ;)

LOL, I'll never be an Eco champ :D

• Like 1

I'm chuffed to bits, lol

Easily pleased then.lol

• Like 2

I am always an Eco Champion! - However I think mine is broken as I do not drive economically at all.

Haha. Heavy of the throttle?

Never been one and proud ;)

• Like 2

Im not sure if its an acheivement or embarasement? Lol. I wouldnt tell everyone one, oh too late.

• Like 1

Im not sure if its an acheivement or embarasement? Lol. I wouldnt tell everyone one, oh too late.

Exactly.

I do have a heavy foot... Now and then! ;) why else would I have the EcoBeast remapped? :D

• Like 1

I do have a heavy foot... Now and then! ;) why else would I have the EcoBeast remapped? :D

and me. Good to have the option to out accelerate the box standard ecoboost boys.

How does one get that display ? Ive never seen that before

I found it here:

Menu --> Ford EcoMode

Good luck!

How does one get that display ? Ive never seen that before

go to average fuel consumption, then right to ford eco mode where you see the flowers for gearchange etc,right to each flower, then down to each flower, if you are eco champ it will show there, also shows other messages depending on driving style,i had a few different messages, one was telling me off for constant high speed driving .lol

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Latest achievement

post-62796-143543284445_thumb.jpg

Is that better than eco champion?

Don't know... But ive refilled tank since my Champion achievement, and I'm only 1/4 the way through it.

Ive gone one better, was informing me too slow down as that improves fuel economy, was giving it some hard driving on motorway. Lol

I've been driving like a granny this week. Want to see what MPG I get. Plus I'm keen to see what overall range I've got from a full tank of sensible driving :D

Currently managed approximately 331 miles so far, with only 6 miles to 0, that was last week.

Had my fiesta for two months but no Ecochamp yet!

Gear Shifting and Anticipation I understand and always get five petals but Speed is a mystery to me. I have not got past three petals?

Because of PS, all flowers have all pedals, except maybe 30 km. after refill and reseting the computer values. No champion, because of mystery 60% cold start, of course there would be cold start if i start the engine twice a day 8 hours apart, parently there is no way around this.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club