Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How Much Is My Car Worth?

Grant1Shepherd

Hi guys was just wondering about some opinions on what my car is worth.

It's a 54 Plate Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.4 litre with only 80K on the clock. more details below

MOT Till March 2016
Lowered with red springs
Sony after market stereo set up with bluetooth connection (Microphone installed in car to take hand free calls)
V05 Present
Recent tyre change
New clutch
timing belt and water pump have both been done
new spark plugs

​Value?

I normally put it into We Buy Any Car to see what the lowest is that you would get for it....

They are normally only £100 odd out....

• 2 weeks later...

We Buy any car are an joke, they tell you a quote online but then pretty much knock 50% off that when they review the car, for little to no reason. There's tons of posts about it on these forums.

If you want a good estimate i find that using The Car Buying Service gives a better one but would consider sticking it on Gumtree if i was you, its free to list and most people i know have sold via Gumtree said the car sold within a few days to a week.

Hope this is helpful,

Cheers,

Cheers lads thanks for all the help, I decided to keep and modify the car now so any other help on how to do this and what to do would be appriciated as well :).

Cheers

We Buy any car are an joke, they tell you a quote online but then pretty much knock 50% off that when they review the car, for little to no reason. There's tons of posts about it on these forums.

That wasn't my experience, when I sold my last car to them they knocked off £90 for stone chips which isn't exactly unfair. Other than that they declare what their fees are so you know what you're getting. They gave me £5750 for it and the most I could have got privately was £6000. Also when you think that you can go and sell the car to them when you want with a day or two notice, it's not a bad service.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club