Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Mk3.5 Titaniumx Focus ☺

Preee

Looking good Preee! Think im gonna do my calipers silver this time round so they just look like new rather than stand out.

Sounds a good plan Wes, i used E-tech kits off eBay, last time i used it on my last car was blue paint and it lasted three years of pressure washing so it does last well.

Looks good! Should have one for myself shortly.

Your profile picture was taken at my dealership!

• Like 1

Looks good! Should have one for myself shortly.

Your profile picture was taken at my dealership!

I did not have a decent picture to upload of mine so i got that off Google until i have everything done on mine. :)

When are you getting yours and what are you having as options?

I'm going to order it today, TIT X 1.5 TDCI with Premium Sat Nav and Appearance Pack in Deep Impact Blue.

• Like 1

Great Job Pree.

Car is looking well. Cant wait to see some pics of your new spoiler fitted. Heko deflectors look great and make a differnence to the shape along the windows. Health to enjoy Fella. :)

• Like 1

Great Job Pree.

Car is looking well. Cant wait to see some pics of your new spoiler fitted. Heko deflectors look great and make a differnence to the shape along the windows. Health to enjoy Fella. :)

Spoiler has not been sprayed yet guy is on holiday at least another week they tell me :(

Spoiler has not been sprayed yet guy is on holiday at least another week they tell me :(

I bet your counting down the days lol! it will look the part when all fitted. :)

Very much so ☺

• Like 1

Awesome car! Awesome colour !

Awesome spec!

Nice one paul.

Yunii

• Like 1

Thanks Yunii, i'm loving it so far :)

Been busy today, finally got out there with no rain to wash, polish and Wax. yippee.

This Deep Impact Blue is a dust magnet though equal to Black.

Heres the pics from today :)

20150621_153218.jpg

20150621_153207.jpg

20150621_153235.jpg

20150621_153254.jpg

20150621_153309.jpg

20150621_153315.jpg

20150621_153331.jpg

20150621_153359.jpg

20150621_153436.jpg

20150621_153438.jpg

20150621_153638.jpg

20150621_153705.jpg

• Like 4

Mmmmmmmmmm

Lovely colour! I do like the 3.5, however I'm not keen on the rear! Looks a little squashed IMO and I prefer the MK3 rear. Front I probably prefer the 3.5 (with the chrome grille) and the interior is certainly a lot better on the new one too.

Shame it's not Candy Red! :P :lol:

• Like 2

Mmmmmmmmmm

Lovely colour! I do like the 3.5, however I'm not keen on the rear! Looks a little squashed IMO and I prefer the MK3 rear. Front I probably prefer the 3.5 (with the chrome grille) and the interior is certainly a lot better on the new one too.

Shame it's not Candy Red! :P :lol:

[/quote

I think the change to the Bottom of the rear bumber, is not as nice as the Mk3, I have not really seen a Candy Red up close and personal, so i will take your word for it haha

• Like 1

Btw, the mud flaps look really good! I like how they fit well on the car, will definitely be getting some on my car, albeit whether a MK1 or 3.

Also, I've noticed that lots of MK3.5s rear wipers don't park straight! Really annoys me! :lol:

Also, I've noticed that lots of MK3.5s rear wipers don't park straight! Really annoys me! :lol:

Why did you have to say that lol if mines not straight it's going to bug me haha

Go outside and adjust it then. :P I'm sure your phone has a torch. :lol:

It looks to me like the wiper has grown in length over the MK3, or maybe the window is a different shape? Maybe it's been designed like that so it doesn't hang off the screen.

Looking well Preee, very nice n shiny. Will have to get around to giving ours a good polish at some point but I tend to get too lazy lol :)

• Like 1

Just finished, Spoiler is on, :), Stubby aerial, and clear brake light, had to lengthen the rear washer pipe, but all went on perfect.

Here are the Pics, the Spoiler goes well with the appearance pack and finish's it off nicely. :)

20150622_181544.jpg

20150622_181613.jpg

20150622_181530.jpg

20150622_181507.jpg

20150622_181457.jpg

20150622_181633.jpg

20150622_181559.jpg

• Like 4

Good work buddy! That spoiler is looking good!

Thanks Simon

Looking good pree. the spoiler sets it off perfectly. :)

• Like 1

Very nice blue that.

I saw it on the Mondeo and liked it, saw it on a Fiesta Titanium and thought it looked it a bit gaudy.

But having seen it on the Foci, I like it again, lol.

I think the chrome to size of car ratio of the Fiestas just doesn't look right with that colour...

• Like 1

Looking good! I will definitely want one if I get a MK3! As you say it looks great with the appearance pack, which my car would have.

So they're quite easy to fit?

Awesome!

I've noted on all the focus 's ford made the mk .5s way better than its original mk.

Mk1.5, mk2.5, mk3.5

Not to say the original mk's were bad but just bettered.

Yunii

• Like 2