Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus Titanium 2015 Extra Options

57focus

I am in the process of purchasing a new Ford Focus Titanium and am in the browsing stage at the moment. I would like privacy glass and foldable door mirrors which are extra options. The privacy glass is covered in the Appearance pack 1. I noticed the foldable door mirrors are part of Appearance Pack 2, but it is quite expensive with the other items in this pack. Does anyone know if the foldable door mirrors can be purchased as an additional option on their own.

Much appreciated.

Where are you buying from? I found the broker sights brilliant when i was looking. Car Wow seemed the best one i found. Just put your details in along with spec wanted and the dealers email Car Wow with their best deals for you to look at. Then you buy the car direct from the dealer not the broker.

I will be buying from Ford dealer in Stafford. I work at Land rover Solihull so will get discounts with Privilege scheme. So am not sure if Car Wow accommodate this.

Im sure they do accomodate the privelege scheme as youre buying from a Ford dealer not Car Wow. They are just brokering the deal for you. Try it out online, you only get contacted by email to say there are offers waiting on Car Wow from dealers for you to look at.

Cheers Wes when I am nearing the time for changing I will try Car Wow online.

I was really surprised how easy it was with good savings that my local dealers couldnt match. Before anyone says, no i dont work for them! :D

I ended up buying a used model but if im ever in the position to buy new then i will definitely try the broker route first.

• Like 1

Powerfolding mirrors are part of either the convenience pack, or BLIS.

Appearance pack is just privacy glass, alloys and LED DRLs.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club