Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Cc Bumper On Mk2 Hatchback.

Jay87

Evening

I have a focus cc bumper in for a re-spray at the moment, once i get it back i'm going to be fitting it to a mk2 hatchback, I have the grille, fogs and fog surrounds ready to go, but after browsing on how to fit it i've come across a few russian sites with brackets and i'm wondering if they are actaully needed. (google translate doesn't make much sense)

The codes for the brackets are below, the triangle things (1367486/1367485) look like the attach to the exising brackets on the car already (1335698/1335699).

What i can guess from the russian sites is that they add a bit of strength, can anyone shred any light?

Thanks.

Finis 1335698/1335699 brackets above triangle things.

Finis1367486/1367485 right/left triangle brackets.

post-55438-0-43010900-1434135693_thumb.j

never seen them brackets either

I suppose dependant on price you could always add them

They are a structural part of the front bumper and I think you'd have problems mounting the bumper properly without them.

I reckon they also help to support the weight of the fog lights as well.

BTW, well done in getting your hands on a CC bumper, they are pretty rare/expensive now and really do look much better than the standard MK2 bumper.

They are a structural part of the front bumper and I think you'd have problems mounting the bumper properly without them.

I reckon they also help to support the weight of the fog lights as well.

BTW, well done in getting your hands on a CC bumper, they are pretty rare/expensive now and really do look much better than the standard MK2 bumper.

Thanks, I'm going to go ahead and get them they only work out at £20 with postage for both. Just had an email.

Yeah the cc bumpers are much better, with everything and paint probably works out about £320. Would of liked it to be a bit cheaper, but needed my existing bumper re-sprayed or replaced anyway so it's all good.

• Like 1

These fog light "holders/supporters" are not necessary to get when switching to CC bumper...the bumper holds the foglights well by itself, though it's true that they're very cheap so if you want to be sure, go ahead and get them. I don't have them on my CC bumper and it's all well. More important is to install deflectors on the bottom of the bumper, which are different than on the regular MK2 bumper.

These fog light "holders/supporters" are not necessary to get when switching to CC bumper...the bumper holds the foglights well by itself, though it's true that they're very cheap so if you want to be sure, go ahead and get them. I don't have them on my CC bumper and it's all well. More important is to install deflectors on the bottom of the bumper, which are different than on the regular MK2 bumper.

Ok thanks, are these the deflectors you're talking about? The finis codes are, 1497321, 1497322 & 1497323 (i think).

post-55438-0-31368500-1434447583_thumb.j

Yep, those are them. They don't seem that they are wide enough to fill between the bumper and the engine cover, but they do.

I ordered those along with the fog light spacers the other day, was in two minds whether or not I would need them, but I thought I'd get those too, so a good job really. It's hard to find much information on UK sites about fitting and the parts needed. Most of the sites I looked at were Russian and I had to use google translate!!!

I know the feeling. I was searching for something reliable for a while too. If you want to check if you have everything, this is all what you need (marked with red):

post-58295-0-66189500-1434450439_thumb.j

Note: where it says "L+P" - it's "left and right" - it's from forum here in Slovakia and slovak word for "right" starts with "P"

• Like 1

Cool, thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

Fitted the bumper, all went well, had to replace a few of the rusty bolts connecting the bumper to the wing, which were a bit of a pain to get out.

Here's a few pictures before and after, just need to spray the top grille gloss black to match the lower grille and fog surrounds. Also number plate needs putting on....

post-55438-0-30887200-1435348984_thumb.j

post-55438-0-42327200-1435348997_thumb.j

• Like 6

Looks so much better.

Far less cluttered than the standard bumper.

• Like 1

That's looking so much smarter!

• Like 2

Looking miles better than standard.

• Like 2

Why dont they all look like that, far better than the standard bumper!:)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

on what site did yu orderd these deflectors? because like you said i just find some Russian sites...

• 2 years later...

Hey first post here so Hi all.

I know this is an old thread but could anyone tell me if the fog lamps are the same for both Standard and CC bumpers? I dont really wanna have to but new fogs if not necessary. Getting a bodyshop to do the work so could they work a way out with standards if they do differ slightly?

thathanks Matty.

I believe that the CC bumper uses ST front fogs and if so then the brackets and mounts are different.

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

• Like 1

They are different on standard and CC, on CC they are the same as the pre-facelift ST, and all facelift models.

That being said, with a little creativity, you can still utilize your standard fogs in CC bumper. 😉

• Like 2

Thanks for the replies folks. I may look at doing this in future then and buy parts as I go along. Just seen a nice double din stereo which is a bit more tempting :punk:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

There is a CC bumper conversion, but I found a ST bumper for 100€ and now I wonder if anyone have experiences what do I need to change when going from standard mk2 bumper to ST?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club