Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mk7.5 Zetec S Frozen White

theoriginallavita

No probs

Also I was just wondering how much difference does the induction kit you have make, both for performance and sound, as I'm thinking about getting one fitted myself.

Thanks

Induction kit gives you a little induction roar, in regards to performance the difference is minimal

• 2 weeks later...

Finally picked myself up a Focus engine cover. Juts going to give it a little paint job and will show you the final results when its all done

Half the paint job done, tomorrow I will be painting the ecoboost text red. Did also think about painting the ford logo blue but will have to see closer the time

post-62049-144155613402_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

What paint did you use Carlos?

Looks good :)

Thanks man :) . Used the white primer and ford frozen white spray paint that Halford sell

Those zetec s wing badges are awesome! is there anywhere i can get them from?

They do look pretty good :) . I picked mine up from a stall at ford fair; I've just done a quick Google and couldn't find them. It might be worth approaching a company that produces the gel overlays to see if they could do anything similar

• 3 weeks later...

Got my engine cover painted and put in. It's now been just over two weeks and the paint is holding out strong; I thought it may crack due to the material of the cover but it seems to be holding fine :)

post-62049-144336403834_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Your missing a silicone hose Carlo mate ;) cover looks good mate.

Your missing a silicone hose Carlo mate ;) cover looks good mate.

I know ;) . Saving my pennies to buy it :)

It'll look good when it's done :)

20150328_120248_zpsz0mwh2fg.jpg

Great angle for that picture! Looks awesome. I've been buying mine a bit at a time. It's definately next on my list

The black triangle just by the front arch, where do people buy them from (think they normally say ST on them)

The black triangle just by the front arch, where do people buy them from (think they normally say ST on them)

Some on eBay for around £50

They're standard on Focus RS aren't they?

I think Dmb graphics make them mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I'm not sure where you can pick them up to be honest. I purchased these from ford fair. They are basically a gel sticker similar to the gel badges. The stall was selling different variants of them and the badge overlays.

As they are similar to the overlays you may be able to get one of the manufacturers to produce them

• Like 1

Nice build so far mate coming along nicely!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Cheers man :) , means a lot
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Haven't done much with the old fez recently so went online and picked up the last mountune pipe I needed.

I was looking on Facebook and saw a member who had a white st with bonnet vents (picture below). What are people's thoughts on them? You can pick some up on eBay for about 15.

Was also looking at the mountune 165 upgrade kit. All I need to upgrade mine now is the handset and intercooler. Has anyone had any problems with the remap?

post-62049-144700425853_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Love it, looks mean!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Haven't done much with the old fez recently so went online and picked up the last mountune pipe I needed.

I was looking on Facebook and saw a member who had a white st with bonnet vents (picture below). What are people's thoughts on them? You can pick some up on ebay for about 15.

Was also looking at the mountune 165 upgrade kit. All I need to upgrade mine now is the handset and intercooler. Has anyone had any problems with the remap?

That fiesta looks the absolute nuts!!!

Buy them now!!!

• Like 2

That fiesta looks the absolute nuts!!!

Buy them now!!!

That was my reaction!

I have now purchased some.

Didn't take long haha

• Like 2

I'm not sure where you can pick them up to be honest. I purchased these from ford fair. They are basically a gel sticker similar to the gel badges. The stall was selling different variants of them and the badge overlays.

As they are similar to the overlays you may be able to get one of the manufacturers to produce them

Did you source some overlays? I can do them for £7.50 +p&p

for 2x exterior & 1x steering wheel

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club