Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is "trust Ford" Reliable?

Anderson97

Hi there,

I'm gonna be buying a Fiesta in the next month or so (Hoping an ST!) and i was wondering if Trust Ford is reliable as Lookers ford hasn't got many ST's in stock :/

The area i'm looking at is in Essex and Trust ford Dagenham

Thanks!

Have no idea about the local dealers but would suggest trying to get some quotes from CarWow and DriveTheDeal beforehand so you can see what prices are out there.

• Like 1

Trust Ford are what used to be Dagenham Motors, they rebranded last year. I have purchased 5 new Fords from my local Trust Ford dealership over the years and found the sales person I deal with to be very trustworthy and I double check everything he tells me. They are owned directly by Ford and I have found them to be very competitive against other main dealerships.

I have personally purchased all my new Ford from Lookers and Allen Ford both have been good, that said my parents bought one of theirs from a trust ford dealer (newbury park to be persist) and he was pretty goof

What Spec ST are you looking for?

I used trust ford to buy my car. It came from the dealership in barking and although the salesman did try and push every add on under the sun he did everything he said he would and communication was very good.

It's been serviced at trust ford strood and I find them very good. They have never given me reason to doubt them.

So I wouldn't worry in the slightest.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Golden rule when buying cars. Trust none of them ! Look at the advice above and check the online dealers as it might save you a good few quid !

I am with Charlie Farlie here. By all means, go to Trust Ford, but go in with your eyes wide open, just because they are 'Ford' doesn't mean they don't have the odd lemon, and Ford aftercare is fairly renowned for being, well, !Removed!.

Sent via the 'Clacks'

GNU STP

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club