Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kpgs Mk3 Focus Titanium

kpg

Well after much thought and back and forward, think I'll take the plunge and get the wheels done panther black. I think the wife is getting me coilovers for crimbo too so that will be a nice pairing :)

After the wheels are done I'll get some gel badges, black background blue text, all over then look at some wheels spacers in January. Had my eye on H&R ones, 20mm all round depending on how nuch drop I go for on coilovers .

News ! I just scored a full ZS rear bumper off eBay for £150 with free postage. Happy days. Needs resprayed right enough but that'll not be a problem.

• Like 3

Well done !! Now you can duplex with quad tail pipes :).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Well done !! Now you can duplex with quad tail pipes :).

Exactly lol

Duplex yes. Quad no.

Was thinking in the meantime I could have the resonator removed and get some nice tips on the exhaust I have? Wouldn't cost that much surely?

Was thinking in the meantime I could have the resonator removed and get some nice tips on the exhaust I have? Wouldn't cost that much surely?

As you wish but deep down inside you know you want that down pipe and proper exhaust :). You will always look at the car and say " I should have gone to spec savers "

Hahah.

As you wish but deep down inside you know you want that down pipe and proper exhaust :). You will always look at the car and say " I should have gone to spec savers "

Hahah.

Lol it's only a 1.6 remember. Not exactly a sports car :/

Mine is a 1,5 and on measurement it is 2 dB lower when it comes to your 1,6 and noise.

4 cylinders should sound okay [emoji108]:)

Mine is a 1,5 and on measurement it is 2 dB lower when it comes to your 1,6 and noise.

4 cylinders should sound okay [emoji108]:)

I meant it's not a sports car as in its not fast enough to warrant having a full exhaust system .

On ‎19‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 10:47 AM, kpg said:
On ‎19‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 7:19 AM, Rainydays said:
Mine is a 1,5 and on measurement it is 2 dB lower when it comes to your 1,6 and noise. 4 cylinders should sound okay [emoji108]:)

I meant it's not a sports car as in its not fast enough to warrant having a full exhaust system .

I told myself the same when I looked at upgrading the car. Do whatever feels best but mine will be north of 215 once I have everything set up right. I think a 215 HP car is fast enough :).

Bumper arrived safe and sound. Was in pretty good shape actually, unbelievable for £150. That's with the body shop now.

I thought my day was going well until:

1477126510392.thumb.jpg.eb05d733cef7d05f

I coulda killed someone. I was moving my car away from the front of my office building do avoid it getting scratched by people walking passed and I clipped the ramps at the back of a recovery lorry. The ramps were low enough not to see them in my mirror.

So that's another expense to get sorted. Altogether, having the new bumper section painted and fitted and fixing that damage is £170. Not too bad I thought. I've covered it with some black vinyl until I'm back from Manchester next week.

1477126653450.thumb.jpg.98e9fff0dda62123

Not the best cover up but at least it's less noticeable.

Oh well, I can imagine that scratch definitely didn't brighten up your day...but I guess the price for scratch and bumper isn't that bad...I paid approx the same to get my front CC bumper and rear spoiler painted (but by one of my friends' friend, so no garage, service, etc...)

And kudos on getting the rear bumper! I'm looking forward to seeing it on the car! And also to see the exhaust then - that's a must have, if you get ZS bumper :) 

• Like 1

Oh well, I can imagine that scratch definitely didn't brighten up your day...but I guess the price for scratch and bumper isn't that bad...I paid approx the same to get my front CC bumper and rear spoiler painted (but by one of my friends' friend, so no garage, service, etc...)

And kudos on getting the rear bumper! I'm looking forward to seeing it on the car! And also to see the exhaust then - that's a must have, if you get ZS bumper :) 

Yea I was gutted to say the least. Typical that it would happen at a time when I can't actually get the car in to get it fixed. Ah well, these things are sent to test us lol Yea after I get that all painted and installed I'll be looking at an exhaust if some kind. Not sure whether to go whole system or just get a back box? Any opinions?

No luck at all there Fella.

Hopefully it's back to top form soon.

• Like 1

No luck at all there Fella.

Hopefully it's back to top form soon.

Cheers. By Monday/Tuesday week all should be well again. Hopefully.

I've been out and given the car a much needed wash. But God does it need a proper detail, like seriously it's so bad with swirls :( After the winter passes it'll definitely be getting booked in.

Looks ok from a distance at present:

1477233711590.jpg.28290f124af4783b4346b7

1477233724640.jpg.6d0a8fc92728fb49978f06

1477233743028.jpg.6b22c814aed725c5f2a3f1

1477233756976.jpg.f5b622e2006f8e248226af

Another thing I must do is get a pro to photo the car sometime, maybe after the detail. My photo skills are dwindling lol

• Like 2

Looks good mate. No need to worry. Swirls will always show up on our cars. Stone chips on the front bumper like to ruin or day as well.

Take some time when the weather is good and take care of the car. Or use an indoor area for 2 days :).

I will take care of mine in December that is for sure :).

• Like 1

gutted too see the scratch fella but im sure you will soon have it back to looking great again. well done on the rear bumper and cant wait to see it fitted

• Like 1

gutted too see the scratch fella but im sure you will soon have it back to looking great again. well done on the rear bumper and cant wait to see it fitted

Once I get back from Manchester on Friday morn it'll be all systems go. Bumper on and damage fixed that'll be all the big jobs til January when the coilovers go on and the wheels get a colour change. Before then I'll be updating the vinyl on the side of the car plus adding something to the bonnet, much like@jinjoh_ninjoh has done.

21 hours ago, kpg said:

Once I get back from Manchester on Friday morn it'll be all systems go. Bumper on and damage fixed that'll be all the big jobs til January when the coilovers go on and the wheels get a colour change. Before then I'll be updating the vinyl on the side of the car plus adding something to the bonnet, much like@jinjoh_ninjoh has done.

cool sounds good and cant wait to see it

• Like 1

If he does get the estate, from past experience, he will need to get a suspension as well. My second Focus is an estate and it was a boat until I put eibach/bilstein on it.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club