Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kpgs Mk3 Focus Titanium

kpg

loving he wall paper. look forward to seeing the alloys in panther black will set the whole car of then. good luck with the house

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have any idea what these codes stand for ?

Tried Google but no definite answer.

1496152589644.jpg

1496152610470.jpg

Also, literally as soon as turn the ignition on the car without starting the engine it flashes up battery low warning. Yet there are no starting issues or any other symptoms. battery level in the hidden menu says 11.2volts.

Any ideas ?

would say thats quite low for the battery mine says 13.9 .. think your in need of a new one .. has it been changed at all ever? 5 years is about the right time for new one.

• Like 1

would say thats quite low for the battery mine says 13.9 .. think your in need of a new one .. has it been changed at all ever? 5 years is about the right time for new one.

Hasn't been changed as far as I know. Would you recommend having ford do it or just buy the battery and change it myself ?

Any suggestions on which battery to get lads ?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

i changed it myself it's not too hard to do , bought from Halfords.

have you checked the battery in the key-fob as it may be that batt that needs replaceing and not the car batt :rolleyes:

If the car battery is 11.2v it's toast.  A healthy battery that's rested over night should be 12.7-12.8, AGM's maybe a bit higher

• Like 3

If the car battery is 11.2v it's toast.  A healthy battery that's rested over night should be 12.7-12.8, AGM's maybe a bit higher

She-height!

Right so what do you recommend for a replacement ? Bosch something ?

I recommend you go on kwikfit website. Punch in your car details and find batteries and at least 2 will show up. I got mine from them and it's been bob on excellent. I went for 2nd of 3 for my tit x sport ecoboost mondeo. Booked it in online and they fitted it and a 5yr g/tee plus £25 off a service should I take it there.

• Like 2

kwkfit is a solid source! 

Well how did things go?? [emoji52]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Pal, where did you get those stick on vents for your st ? Have you still got a link to them ? I fancy checking them out.

She-height!

Right so what do you recommend for a replacement ? Bosch something ?

Something like varta, Bosch, Exide,Yuasa are quality. But ensure its calcium technolgy. Check eurocarparts as well.

Yunii

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Well the battery is definitely on its way out. Had to be jumped 3 times this weekend so it's not holding a charge. One of those time was at Ford Fair today amongst all the classics that started first time lol embarrassing. I'll be getting the battery tasted tomorrow and hopefully it'll just be a new one I'll need.

Some pics from Causeway Coast Ford Fair today:

1496592868470.jpg

1496592883220.jpg

1496592896640.jpg

Any my car sporting new stripes and fixed door wrap:

1496592945044.jpg

1496592961038.jpg

1496592972768.jpg

1496592986506.jpg

• Like 3

the car is looking good and like the stripes. looked a good show shame about the weather

Looking good

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

So finally got around to getting a battery for the car. After being jumped 3 times over the weekend enough was enough. The mechanics next door to work fitted a new Yuasa battery for £60 all in. Wasn't too bad i thought. Worked a treat too.

Car looks great. Loving the wrap!
Glad you got the battery sorted - it's no good having your motor shown up by all the old classics starting first time!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Quick quesey, how difficult was it to wrap the car? I found it hard enough doing small bits inside :laugh:

• Like 1

Quick quesey, how difficult was it to wrap the car? I found it hard enough doing small bits inside laugh.png

I found it easy enough. There are certain things you can do to cheat but overall it's just more time consuming than difficult. For example the front bumper has so many recesses and curves around the grill so I just cut them out, didn't bother wrapping that area and left it like a wide mouth grill effect. Patience is key.
  • Like 1

Hi KPG, I've been really interested reading this entire thread and watching your progress.. it's certainly been some change from where you started. Happy anniversary btw and congrats on the new home.

If there are any meets coming up I'd certainly be interested in accompanying you (as I myself am only an hour and a half away from you) which I'm aware is a little off thread so let me get back on track. I'm looking forward to hearing some more of your progress and I'll bookmark this thread. Thanks.

• Like 1

@Ubetcha Thanks for showing an interest in my thread [emoji4] ! I'm new to attending meets in a way, I've only ever been to twice, to the same one lol but if I hear of any I'll be sure to post in here [emoji4]

Kpg , Cars looking absolutely Awesome! Loving the nice touches.
That strip decal along the doors do they say Titanium-S ?
Cos i had a template custom made as well as illumenated door sills.
Yuniib6c9a11673f33b9b60e5bd12f1c04cd0.jpgd159e8304482c0b30df37e0c382f8485.jpg7f553b269716cbc970b1730fb3cebdfe.jpg23dee2850c60ffcd37cdf1fadc639526.jpg9015f0ba22fac4df4a2cd25cdbabc0c0.jpg97018b8c4b6170b2f1a294144b45a8ed.jpgd1c4401de3f656997d825ef01bc877b6.jpg5a2622a31e7a616442e0c54f0e2df9a6.jpge4e26140ca675325b6697ea878c9f486.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club