Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kpgs Mk3 Focus Titanium

kpg

Nah I wont be there. I'm in Northern Ireland so its always difficult to get to the big meets across the water. The only meet I ever get to is the Causeway Coast Ford Fair by Lindsay Ford.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

So you have our version of tech guru tezza & he is Lenny. Another top guy other end of pond. Lol!

Yunii

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

So you have our version of tech guru tezza & he is Lenny. Another top guy other end of pond. Lol!Yunii

Lol exactly. Lenny doesn't seem to be as active as he used to be though.

• Like 1

Lol exactly. Lenny doesn't seem to be as active as he used to be though.

I gathered that . His having health issues.
Also been to top end of modding his focus. Now he has his Levin .
Yunii

• Like 1

So yesterday I took a trip into Belfast mainly to visit IKEA with wife. I just happened to stop into a used car dealer and they had a bright red ST2 focus for sale. Obviously I had to try it. First time giving one of these a go but omg I need to have one. What a machine. So effortless to drive compared to my sluggish oul thing lol i has driven the old 2.5 ST a few times but this just felt so much more solid and rresponsive, and the sound from that eexhaust, oh boy. I was always under the impression I'd have to have the ST3 but seeing this I would bat an eye at the ST2. Now to find some funds.....

1502186168763.jpg

1502186211588.jpg

The sales guy was talking all nice words but when it came to valuation of my own car I was a bit disappointed. It was valued at £4,500. I was hoping maybe more towards £5,500 but I don't know. Am I being unreasonable? I'm pretty sure I could sell privately for what I'm looking for.

All in all it would cost me just over £7,500 to have the ST2.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kpg said:

So yesterday I took a trip into Belfast mainly to visit IKEA with wife. I just happened to stop into a used car dealer and they had a bright red ST2 focus for sale. Obviously I had to try it. First time giving one of these a go but omg I need to have one. What a machine. So effortless to drive compared to my sluggish oul thing lol i has driven the old 2.5 ST a few times but this just felt so much more solid and rresponsive, and the sound from that eexhaust, oh boy. I was always under the impression I'd have to have the ST3 but seeing this I would bat an eye at the ST2. Now to find some funds.....

1502186168763.jpg

1502186211588.jpg

The sales guy was talking all nice words but when it came to valuation of my own car I was a bit disappointed. It was valued at £4,500. I was hoping maybe more towards £5,500 but I don't know. Am I being unreasonable? I'm pretty sure I could sell privately for what I'm looking for.

All in all it would cost me just over £7,500 to have the ST2.

lovely car mate! id love one too!! do you have the 1.6 same as me? must be a hell of a difference!

i think thats under valued by the sales guy!.. i know they need make a mark up but just for interest my cars same year as yours and when i got my insurance claim settled they valued the car at between 6 - 6.5k so i would say you should be looking at 5 - 5.5k from a dealer or 6k privately.

how much did they want for that?

• Like 2

That's way over optimistic, a quick autotrader search will show the 2011 mk3 Titanium going for £5-8K...  The high end are very low mileage (13k for one example).  As you are P/ex ing, the dealer has to make a profit on your car, so I would have thought £4.5k is reasonable.

Nice car. Don't get it though or I'll have to be very jealous! I always thought ST2 meant mk2 ST. Can someone please educate me on all forms of ST from ST170 etc?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

To get a good idea of what a dealer would offer in part x would be to use we buy any car and be honest when inputting info (except your real email addy and mobile number nudge nudge wink wink) then you'll have a realistic idea of a part x offer.

Oh and yes the ST focus is a marvel. I test drove one from a mk3 1.6 diesel and boy oh boy what a difference lol

If your going part x anyhow haggle on the new cars price rather than the tradein for yours that should get u a good deal

• Like 1

I'm afraid there wasn't much room at all for haggling . He wasn't having any of it. Price for the car is £12,595 with 34k and 1 owner 2013 model. I've actually found a blue ST2 w1 owner 2014 with 50k which is £10,999 I may go look at.

58 minutes ago, kpg said:

I'm afraid there wasn't much room at all for haggling . He wasn't having any of it. Price for the car is £12,595 with 34k and 1 owner 2013 model. I've actually found a blue ST2 w1 owner 2014 with 50k which is £10,999 I may go look at.

agree move on, they should be prepared to haggle.. blues better colour!

• Like 2

Nice car. Don't get it though or I'll have to be very jealous! I always thought ST2 meant mk2 ST. Can someone please educate me on all forms of ST from ST170 etc?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The Mk1/1.5 ST is an ST170, Mk2/2.5 is an ST220, Mk3/3.5 is an ST250.
All these numbers denote horsepower.
ST 1, 2 & 3 refers to the build level, ST1 has less toys as standard.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

The Mk1/1.5 ST is an ST170, Mk2/2.5 is an ST220, Mk3/3.5 is an ST250.

All these numbers denote horsepower.

ST 1, 2 & 3 refers to the build level, ST1 has less toys as standard.

Isnt mk2/2.5 ST225 ?

Btw the st170 only came in mk1.5 which basically revised or facelift model.

Mk1 : 1998 -S - 2001 /51 plate.

Mk1.5 : 2002 /51 -2005.

Mk2 : 2005/55 plate - 2007 / 57 plate

Mk2.5 2008 /58 plate - 10/ 60 plate.

I'll leave mk3's to Clive.

Yunii

• Like 1

Isnt mk2/2.5 ST225 ? 
Yunii

MK3s are ST250 in three different trim levels: ST1, ST2 and ST3. The new shape STs come in the same three trims but are known as MK3.5

• Like 1

Isnt mk2/2.5 ST225 ? 
Yunii

Smart ***** [emoji41]
Of course you're right.
ST220 (Mondeo) was in my head as one just drove by as I was typing.

• Like 3

Smart ***** [emoji41]
Of course you're right.
ST220 (Mondeo) was in my head as one just drove by as I was typing.

Of course mine is more accurately an ST 300 now [emoji41]

• Like 1

13 hours ago, kpg said:

Here's the other car I'll be going to view on Friday:

https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/2014-ford-focus-st-250bhp-may-swap-or-pxgti-evo-m3-s3-rs3-rs4-cupra-type-r/1257950224

liking the blue one more lol that is a much better colour mate lol. hope youcan raise some funds to buy it as from the pics it looks a very nice example

• Like 1

liking the blue one more lol that is a much better colour mate lol. hope youcan raise some funds to buy it as from the pics it looks a very nice example
If I can get my car sold for £5k maybe, I'll be able to go for it. Although the MOT is coming up soon for own. Wonder should I put it through first ? I actually think it may need something done this time, just something telling me it might fail on suspension somehow.

Well, got the car polished up nicely today, all ready for a potential buyer :'(

1502312325121.jpg1502312336799.jpg1502312351580.jpg1502312363191.jpg

I have disconnected the drls for now so I can run my yellow fog lights. I don't like all the lights on at one go.

• Like 2

Back in Black. Mmmmmm good title for a rock album.
Car look fab kpg.
Have you tried we buy any car to get an idea of part x value?

• Like 1

Back in Black. Mmmmmm good title for a rock album.

Car look fab kpg.

Have you tried we buy any car to get an idea of part x value?

I actually did a Snapchat after the car was unwrapped with AC/DC - Back In Black playing over a walkaround of the car lol

I think I did webuyanycar a while ago and wasn't impressed with the results. I heard they can be picky at the smallest thing to try and decrease what they pay out.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club