Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kpgs Mk3 Focus Titanium

kpg

Well I've tried 2 government sites with the cars reg plate.
1 states it's sorn and it's MOT expires 28th Feb 2018.
However the other site that tells it's history doesn't recognise it.
Maybe that site doesn't recognise irish plates. Oh well.
(Mmmmmm good title for a classic song)

• Like 1

Live to haggle another day.

They are 18s my friend.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

And, uh, how much would it cost to ship them to Lincolnshire? [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Live to haggle another day.
And, uh, how much would it cost to ship them to Lincolnshire? [emoji2]

Lol a good bit. Unless you can swap for 19 Kuga alloys lol

• Like 1

Look lads it obviously wasn't meant to be. Initially I had wanted an ST3 estate so maybe something is working for me and deterring me until the right car comes about. Either way, I'm not disappointed or unhappy so I shall just get on with things until the right car presents itself.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, kpg said:

Look lads it obviously wasn't meant to be. Initially I had wanted an ST3 estate so maybe something is working for me and deterring me until the right car comes about. Either way, I'm not disappointed or unhappy so I shall just get on with things until the right car presents itself.

Good luck with your search fella, you have a cracking car there!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, kpg said:

good luck with search mate. im sure the right car will come along but in the mean time just in joy the great looking car you got now

• Like 2

Thanks lads. Have to get used to cleaning it properly again now the wrap is off lol

12 hours ago, kpg said:

Lol a good bit. Unless you can swap for 19 Kuga alloys lol

Rats. I only have focus titanium 16s... Ah well!

Rats. I only have focus titanium 16s... Ah well!
Get on eBay and have a look for ford 18s. Any of them will fit ie mondeo or kuga wheels. I would love some 19s, the ride will suffer slightly I imagine but it would look sweeeeeet.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Seen the focus 10 spoke 17s on an estate and looked pretty nice. I'm not after over the top though. Chances are it ain't gonna happen soon either!

• Like 1

KPG, do you have the Titanium 125 Ti-VCT?

• Like 1

KPG, do you have the Titanium 125 Ti-VCT?

I do yes pal :)

That looks real good and should be a very good fit and work well it being from America. Mind you it's a bit steeply priced.

• Like 1

That looks real good and should be a very good fit and work well it being from America. Mind you it's a bit steeply priced.
It is a bit dear aye. It looks as if the fascia is shaped like the facelift focus fascia. I like it a lot, just a lot of money.

1 hour ago, kpg said:

I do yes pal :)

I know what you mean about them being underpowered but them sometimes they go like a stabbed rat.

I love the look of yours though! 

• Like 1

I know what you mean about them being underpowered but them sometimes they go like a stabbed rat.
I love the look of yours though! 
I'm actually really enjoying my car since the whole ST fiasco. I honestly think that Im not ready to change it maybe. Just something tells me that I wouldn't be able to let it go if it came to it.

Power wise it's a lot better than it was when I first got it. The pcm update helped a lot and also the K&N filter. It's been in there long enough now to say aye it makes a difference, although keep the bung in or youll get heat soak.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kpg said:

I'm actually really enjoying my car since the whole ST fiasco. I honestly think that Im not ready to change it maybe. Just something tells me that I wouldn't be able to let it go if it came to it.

Power wise it's a lot better than it was when I first got it. The pcm update helped a lot and also the K&N filter. It's been in there long enough now to say aye it makes a difference, although keep the bung in or youll get heat soak.

I have admit i'm with you , mines same engine with the pcm update too and that's made a hell of a difference to the car

I can still beat people of the line and i do enjoy thrashing it to get most out of it you have too.. and you def need know how to drive this engine to get most out of it... 

• Like 1

I have admit i'm with you , mines same engine with the pcm update too and that's made a hell of a difference to the car
 I can still beat people of the line and i do enjoy thrashing it to get most out of it you have too.. and you def need know how to drive this engine to get most out of it... 
Agree 100%. It is a good shifter once it gets going but as you say you have to know how to work it. Takes a while, I'm still working it out but I love pushing this engine. It actually sounds really really nice up the rev range. Even with the air filter plugged up.

10 hours ago, kpg said:

PCM update? Whats that?

PCM update? Whats that?
Was an update i asked for at my ford dealers. Basically an update of the software that controls the engine and magic stuff lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kpg said:

Was an update i asked for at my ford dealers. Basically an update of the software that controls the engine and magic stuff lol

Ah okay, I'll check with my dealer when my service is due to see if I have an update.

Only had my focus about 3 weeks but I'm loving it so far and it replaced a 1.6 diesel, unbelievably I'm not missing the torque!

• Like 1

Ah okay, I'll check with my dealer when my service is due to see if I have an update.
Only had my focus about 3 weeks but I'm loving it so far and it replaced a 1.6 diesel, unbelievably I'm not missing the torque!
You can check for yourself on the ford Etis website. Initially when I mentioned the update the dealer was cagey, as if they didn't want to do it. They asked how I found out and I mentioned the Etis website. He mentioned that they only really do.itnif there's a major problem but insisted on having it done as I had read.someone else had it updated and the difference it made.

I'd.jsut tell them you want it rather than ask...

5 hours ago, kpg said:

You can check for yourself on the ford Etis website. Initially when I mentioned the update the dealer was cagey, as if they didn't want to do it. They asked how I found out and I mentioned the Etis website. He mentioned that they only really do.itnif there's a major problem but insisted on having it done as I had read.someone else had it updated and the difference it made.

I'd.jsut tell them you want it rather than ask...

Etis says there is no updates for my car?

Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 19.22.16.png

Etis says there is no updates for my car?
5991ea6c2e133_ScreenShot2017-08-14at19_22_16.png.a125f646d352eea2c0317f0ad260eee4.png

Hmm. What year is yours ?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club