AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
brucie

Central locking

4 posts in this topic

Another little job! button on key fob operates the locking (sound) but does not lock or open (get double locking sound as if a door is open) works fine when using the key in lock any ideas?

Another little job! button on key fob operates the locking (sound) but does not lock or open (get double locking sound as if a door is open) works fine when using the key in lock any ideas?

i had this problem and relised its was the drivers door lock meckonism changed it and started working fine

i had this problem and relised its was the drivers door lock meckonism changed it and started working fine

Thanks will give that a go.

Had another look and it seems to point to the boot latch, sometimes when closing the boot it gives a roll over sound and does not engage the lock as it opens with a pull up. Might be a loose component in there somewhere so I will have a look there.

Thanks will give that a go.

Had another look and it seems to point to the boot latch, sometimes when closing the boot it gives a roll over sound and does not engage the lock as it opens with a pull up. Might be a loose component in there somewhere so I will have a look there.

try adjustment on rear latch on the boot and car to see if it will operate better. lubricate aswell.if this does not work u may need a new button if the wiring is intact between the two