Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mountune 20% Discount To Midnight 20th June 2015

Willy

As we've just reached 20,000 followers on our Facebook page we thought we ought to give a little something back to say thank you for your continued support and appreciation of our performance parts and upgrades...

All you have to do is use the discount code MT20K when checking out and you'll receive upto 20% off your purchase, site-wide!

The code is valid online only at www.mountunestore.com and also www.mountuneusa.com and will expire at midnight Saturday (20th June), so if you want to take advantage of this offer, be quick!

Got the email this morning. Just the push I needed to buy the induction kit :) . Can't wait to fit it now

is the billet quick shift warranty friendly?, it doesn't say so on the mountain page. thanks.

No mate plus it's out of stock at the mo.

thanks Willy, think i'll chew on that decision for a while then - shame as it sounds good. I had it in my shopping cart for a couple of hours and it's not complaining about stock when i (nearly) went ahead and bought it. so maybe there's one more up for grabs once i empty my cart :)

The ST version is still in stock, it's the ZS version that's out of stock.

No it's not warranty friendly, I not sure what it could effect really, the gearbox side moves the same amount, it's just the throw needed by the gear-lever side that changes.

I have one and they do feel better, changes are obviously shorter but they also feel more precise, you get used to it after a while and forget what the old shift felt like, till you go in a standard car and changing gear feels like stirring paint.

• Like 1

so you would just remove the quick shift prior to taking any gearbox issues to ford?

It's not an easy thing to fit so won't be a quick swap. But yes you could.

I can't see it damaging or wearing the gearbox though.

• Like 1

Only 4 1/2 hours to go guys.

20% off and all 5 things I want are out of stock.

Fiesta St-3 Mp215

I would have gone for the cat-back for the ST but it's been out of stock for ages. Has anyone heard anything about whether they have more on the way?

From the last time someone asked they should be in by the end of July.

Are you signed up for the stock update?

^ Yeah I'm signed up. I was hoping it would be sooner than that so it would be ready for Ford Fair :(

From the last time someone asked they should be in by the end of July.

Are you signed up for the stock update?

From another forum, mid August now apparently.

From another forum, mid August now apparently.

Yeah saw that, let's hope they bring a lot more over this time.

Maybe they'll have some at Ford Fair, and if that's the case I'll probably get one :)

It's really annoying when there is lots of demand for a product but you can't buy it. They should have figured out how many people wanted them and waited til they had made enough of them.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club