Photo
- - - - -

The car has arrived...

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#1 DanGull

DanGull

Area Rep: Midlands (Despite owning a Seat)

• FOC Supporters
  • 2,229 posts
  • Ford Model: Formerly a Mk7 Fiesta Titanium 1.6 TiVCT now a Seat Leon FR+ 2.0TDI 170
  • Year: 2014

Posted 27 August 2009 - 02:56 PM

...at the dealership (although according to ETIS it's still in Cologne, so they were surprised to see it!)

I'm going down at 10 tomorrow morning to complete my finance documents. How exciting, I should be in the car by next Tuesday, but possibly Wednesday or Thursday depending on Ford Finance. :rolleyes:

Of course, I shall get pictures tomorrow. :D

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Silent Shark

Silent Shark

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta 1.6 Titanium 3dr (not pictured)
Posted 27 August 2009 - 02:58 PM

Great news!

I look forward to the pics ;) !

#3 Flic

Flic

Area Rep: Southeast 2 (Chrome Hater)

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • Ford Model: 09 Fiesta Zetec-S
Posted 27 August 2009 - 03:32 PM

My ford finance went through and was accepted on the day they inputted it, and that was a Saturday! So if they get their finger out it may not take too long for you :D

#4 DanGull

DanGull

• FOC Supporters
  • 2,229 posts
  • Ford Model: Formerly a Mk7 Fiesta Titanium 1.6 TiVCT now a Seat Leon FR+ 2.0TDI 170

Posted 27 August 2009 - 03:39 PM

I've already been accepted, I have no idea how it can take nearly a week to get some paperwork sorted :lol:

#5 paulworthing

paulworthing

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,883 posts
  • Ford Model: Titanium S

Posted 27 August 2009 - 03:40 PM

DanGull - YOU GIT

Just called my dealer and here is still no sign of mine and a due delivery date of week ending 5th September (aparently on Tuesday it had actually slipped back to week ending 12 September)

Happy for you though Dan - can't wait to see the pics!

#6 DanGull

DanGull

• FOC Supporters
  • 2,229 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 03:43 PM

Paul - get him to heck, as I say, my dealer checked this morning to be told it was in Cologne still, yet it's there. Definitely mine, it's got my personal plate on. :lol:

And yes, I am a git.

#7 paulworthing

paulworthing

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,883 posts
  • Ford Model: Titanium S

Posted 27 August 2009 - 03:46 PM

Going in either tomorrow or Monday and will check around but to be honest, I am sure he is not going to mistake mine when it arrives - OMG - getting excited now as it could be here in days . . . .AARRGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#8 Flic

Flic

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
Posted 27 August 2009 - 03:47 PM

I've already been accepted, I have no idea how it can take nearly a week to get some paperwork sorted :lol:

Oh I see, how ridiculous!

#9 DanGull

DanGull

• FOC Supporters
  • 2,229 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 03:50 PM

In fact, I was accepted on May 16th, the date of my original order, but it's all been left to now. Silly. :lol:

#10 Sarc

Sarc

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta 1.4 Zetec (Mk7)

Posted 27 August 2009 - 04:12 PM

Congratulations Dan ... another one of the 'waiting gang' has been released! :D Hope you enjoy your new motor.

And it looks as though Paul might be the next on the list - fingers crossed. (I'm still one of the 'frustrated few' for quite a few weeks yet!) :(

Sarc.

#11 DanGull

DanGull

• FOC Supporters
  • 2,229 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 04:15 PM

Congratulations Dan ... another one of the 'waiting gang' has been released! :D Hope you enjoy your new motor.

And it looks as though Paul might be the next on the list - fingers crossed. (I'm still one of the 'frustrated few' for quite a few weeks yet!) :(

Sarc.

Won't be too long Sarc - Amyjaj, BenW, JAR, Jonny87, and various others all got their cars quite soon after I joined and I looked at them thinking 'lord this is long wait', your wait will be worth it.

#12 DNStuff

DNStuff

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts
  • Ford Model: Mk6 Fiesta Zetec 1.4

Posted 27 August 2009 - 04:25 PM

Good news. You must be very excited :)

#13 Sarc

Sarc

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 04:44 PM

Won't be too long Sarc - Amyjaj, BenW, JAR, Jonny87, and various others all got their cars quite soon after I joined and I looked at them thinking 'lord this is long wait', you're wait will be worth it.

Thanks for the reassurance. :D Guess I'll just have to play the waiting game like everyone else had to - it's just soooooooo frustrating! Like being a kid at Christmas all over again.

#14 Flic

Flic

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
Posted 27 August 2009 - 04:51 PM

Thanks for the reassurance. :D Guess I'll just have to play the waiting game like everyone else had to - it's just soooooooo frustrating! Like being a kid at Christmas all over again.

My brother used to go to sleep at about 3pm on Christmas eve so Christmas day would come faster. Perhaps fiesta-induced-hibernation is the answer?

#15 Sarc

Sarc

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 04:56 PM

My brother used to go to sleep at about 3pm on Christmas eve so Christmas day would come faster. Perhaps fiesta-induced-hibernation is the answer?

An excellent idea ... wake me up when September ends! :lol: (Hang on - isn't that a Green Day song?)

Sarc.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users