75 replies to this topic

#16 poohbear

poohbear

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts
  • Ford Model: MK7 Fiesta 1.25 Zetec
Posted 27 August 2009 - 05:13 PM

Finance papers have to be signed a week before collection, if the dealer didnt know it was arriving then thats probably why it was completed.
I went to my dealer a week before to sign the finance papers.
Thats great news though Dan, bet you are really pleased you'll be driving into the school gates with a brand spanking new car :-)

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#17 Flic

Flic

Area Rep: Southeast 2 (Chrome Hater)

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • Ford Model: 09 Fiesta Zetec-S
Posted 27 August 2009 - 05:13 PM

An excellent idea ... wake me up when September ends! :lol: (Hang on - isn't that a Green Day song?)

Sarc.

A jolly good song at that!! I'm sure the time will fly by. It's worth the wait, promise!

#18 Sarc

Sarc

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta 1.4 Zetec (Mk7)

Posted 27 August 2009 - 05:24 PM

A jolly good song at that!! I'm sure the time will fly by. It's worth the wait, promise!

I'm sure it will be well worth the wait - the vast majority of people seem to be more than happy with their Fiestas. How's your own car going Flic - did it live up to expectations, and how does it compare to any of your previous motors?

#19 paulworthing

paulworthing

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,883 posts
  • Ford Model: Titanium S

Posted 27 August 2009 - 05:31 PM

BUT WHERE'S MINE . . . . .

#20 DanGull

DanGull

Area Rep: Midlands (Despite owning a Seat)

• FOC Supporters
  • 2,229 posts
  • Ford Model: Formerly a Mk7 Fiesta Titanium 1.6 TiVCT now a Seat Leon FR+ 2.0TDI 170
  • Year: 2014

Posted 27 August 2009 - 05:32 PM

On it's way Paul - I'm sure.

#21 Flic

Flic

Area Rep: Southeast 2 (Chrome Hater)

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • Ford Model: 09 Fiesta Zetec-S
Posted 27 August 2009 - 05:42 PM

I'm sure it will be well worth the wait - the vast majority of people seem to be more than happy with their Fiestas. How's your own car going Flic - did it live up to expectations, and how does it compare to any of your previous motors?

My car is just great. I only had to wait 5 days from ordering so I can't relate you all you waiters, it's my first brand new car. Previously I had a 1.1 106 then a 1.4 106, so to be honest they don't even compare :lol: I've driven a fair few motors though and the Fiesta is definitely my fave. The ride is amazing, gear changes ares super smooth and most importantly cos I'm very tall, the driving position is so comfortable. I get ankle cramp after 5 mins in my Mum's Ka, but in the Fiesta it's not an issue! It's just a pleasure to drive really, I'm so excited for all you lot to get yours :D

#22 paulworthing

paulworthing

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,883 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 05:45 PM

On it's way Paul - I'm sure.

But yours was ordered, and even built, the day before mine!

*STAMPS FOOT*

#23 Bashful

Bashful

Too much time on the boards

• PipPipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Titanium 1l 125ps ecoboost
  • Year: 2013
Posted 27 August 2009 - 05:46 PM

Yeeeehaaaaaaaa - great news Dan :)

#24 DanGull

DanGull

Area Rep: Midlands (Despite owning a Seat)

• FOC Supporters
  • 2,229 posts
  • Ford Model: Formerly a Mk7 Fiesta Titanium 1.6 TiVCT now a Seat Leon FR+ 2.0TDI 170
  • Year: 2014

Posted 27 August 2009 - 05:49 PM

Paul - you have no finance though am I right? It's possible you could still beat me on the road...

#25 paulworthing

paulworthing

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,883 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 06:11 PM

Yes I am doing it through the usual options thing and then buying out the excess at the end - might pop down there tomorrow to sign all the paperwork and have a look round myself!

#26 Sarc

Sarc

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta 1.4 Zetec (Mk7)

Posted 27 August 2009 - 06:16 PM

My car is just great. I only had to wait 5 days from ordering so I can't relate you all you waiters, it's my first brand new car. Previously I had a 1.1 106 then a 1.4 106, so to be honest they don't even compare :lol: I've driven a fair few motors though and the Fiesta is definitely my fave. The ride is amazing, gear changes ares super smooth and most importantly cos I'm very tall, the driving position is so comfortable. I get ankle cramp after 5 mins in my Mum's Ka, but in the Fiesta it's not an issue! It's just a pleasure to drive really, I'm so excited for all you lot to get yours :D

'5 days' - blimey that was quick. :o This will be my first ever brand new car as well, which explains why I'm not used to all this waiting. It sounds like it's a dream to drive though, and the driving positioning also sounds great. (I hate being hunched up - much prefer to have plenty of leg-room). I've owned a Mk4 and Mk5 Fiesta in the past, though my present car, (which I'm putting in under the scrappage scheme) is a old Renault Megane. I'm sure the new Fiesta will far out-class any of them though.

Happy motoring. :)

Sarc.

#27 TJ-MK.J

TJ-MK.J

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Ford Model: fiesta (on order)titanium 5dr squeeze
Posted 27 August 2009 - 06:19 PM

Yes I am doing it through the usual options thing and then buying out the excess at the end - might pop down there tomorrow to sign all the paperwork and have a look round myself!

I think my dealer is telling me porkys I orderd mine 25th july I went down last week and was told it was coming off the production line 1st sept and I should get it middle of sept, mine is a 5dr very close spec to pauls and he has been waiting since june!

#28 paulworthing

paulworthing

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,883 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 06:31 PM

I think my dealer is telling me porkys I orderd mine 25th july I went down last week and was told it was coming off the production line 1st sept and I should get it middle of sept, mine is a 5dr very close spec to pauls and he has been waiting since june!

Well he might be telling you the truth but I would not get my hopes up until he has given you a confirmed delivery date!!

#29 TonyEssex

TonyEssex

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Mk7 (on order)

Posted 27 August 2009 - 07:02 PM

yessssssssssssssssssssssssss mine is at the dealership get in there!

ordered 30th may, and she ready for me now, but obviously waiting till tuesday to pick her up, booked the day off work, so can admire her all day.

sorted finance out on day of order

happy happy

#30 paulworthing

paulworthing

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,883 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 07:13 PM

Oh not another one . . . . :(

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users