Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Beading Shots!

GingerFlame

Post pictures of your car beading here! We've got the reflection so let's bring on the bead! I'll start

This is using Inspired Automotives Finalise & QDS, combined with carbon collective glass coating! :)

post-57403-143499494924_thumb.jpg

post-57403-143499496077_thumb.jpg

post-57403-143499497206_thumb.jpg

post-57403-143499498264_thumb.jpg

From the inside;

post-57403-143499510721_thumb.jpg

I used Turtle's waterless wash stuff followed by a demonshine quick shine stuff. It's not bad actually.

Went out to the car a few days ago and the beading was awesome - even a week after its quick clean.

Didn't manage to get a pic - was running late lol

• Like 1

I used Turtle's waterless wash stuff followed by a demonshine quick shine stuff. It's not bad actually.

Went out to the car a few days ago and the beading was awesome - even a week after its quick clean.

Didn't manage to get a pic - was running late lol

Being a reseller of inspired I use almost all their products somewhere on my car! Haha!

I applied finalise to protect it for a few weeks until I was ready to give it a good machine polish.. and yet here we are almost two months later protecting like it did the day I applied it! Bit annoying really as I don't want to remove it.. but I know I'm going to have to! Haha :)

My car had been used as a toilet by the local seaguls and was covered in sand (I can see the sea from my sofa lol). Was bored so thought I'd try the waterless stuff - 3 for 2 on cleaning in Halfords plus the discount...worth a shot...turns out it's not bad - took about 20 minutes to do the lot!! (Taking it easy because of the sand)

My car had been used as a toilet by the local seaguls and was covered in sand (I can see the sea from my sofa lol). Was bored so thought I'd try the waterless stuff - 3 for 2 on cleaning in Halfords plus the discount...worth a shot...turns out it's not bad - took about 20 minutes to do the lot!! (Taking it easy because of the sand)

I'm the same!! The harbour is at the end of my road :(

I've found if I park about 2 minutes down the road,the car rarely gets attacked. Park outside the house and the seagulls go into !Removed! mode & the local drunks boot my mirrors off and steal my Ariel!

You'll have to post some images when you next use it! Having a detailing company makes it difficult to try waterless products due to having to outskill the other local detailers (of which there's a lot :( )

Took some photos today, Was done by myself about 3 months ago so its due another clay and wax soon. Thinking of getting some Carbon Collective Platinum Glass Coating as other things i've tried for my windows doesn't last long and living in Scotland I think its a must lol.

post-58329-0-78490800-1435241958_thumb.j

post-58329-0-77565000-1435241962_thumb.j

post-58329-0-88610700-1435241967_thumb.j

post-58329-0-55415500-1435241971_thumb.j

Took some photos today, Was done by myself about 3 months ago so its due another clay and wax soon. Thinking of getting some Carbon Collective Platinum Glass Coating as other things i've tried for my windows doesn't last long and living in Scotland I think its a must lol.

The CC Glass lasts 6 months on windscreen/rear window. 12 months on side Windows :)

The CC Glass lasts 6 months on windscreen/rear window. 12 months on side Windows :)

Hoping so I've got some new wipers there just to make sure they are clean and don't ruin it if I need to use them.

• 1 month later...

One of ZS, rained just after I 3 staged it......looks like someone threw a water bomb on the roof. :)

DSC_0066_zpsm9ksp5je.jpg

• Like 3

I tend to use the Simoniz polish then their hard wax once or twice a year and use the demon shine as a top up after every wash. On the windows I use rainX which is great but I find it smears on the windscreen. Not so bad in the summer but in the winter head lights just blur my vision. Pictures to come...

Bead bead bead... Note the plastics beading thanks to Gtechniq C4.

post-57403-143998205786_thumb.jpg

post-57403-143998207278_thumb.jpg

post-57403-143998208333_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Note the plastics beading thanks to Gtechniq C4.

That stuff looks dear...any good? Worth the price tag?

That stuff looks dear...any good? Worth the price tag?

I can supply it bellow RRP & it's 100% worth the money! It'll last for 2 years before beginning degrade as it modifies the structure of the plastic! Also, a tiny bit goes a VERY long way

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I can supply it bellow RRP & it's 100% worth the money! It'll last for 2 years before beginning degrade as it modifies the structure of the plastic! Also, a tiny bit goes a VERY long way

I'm very interested. Be good to get those door handles and boot trim looking new again!

I'm very interested. Be good to get those door handles and boot trim looking new again!

£21 for 15ml C4 without p&p

£8.50 for 500ml of Panel wipe

£3 p&p

What's that?

The surface must be clean of grease, dirt, previous products (silicones etc).

Otherwise the product may cause problems or just wash off

Panel wipe does all of the above and then evaporates leaving a nice clean dry surface :). Good glass cleaner too ;)

• Like 1

The surface must be clean of grease, dirt, previous products (silicones etc).

Otherwise the product may cause problems or just wash off

Panel wipe does all of the above and then evaporates leaving a nice clean dry surface :). Good glass cleaner too ;)

Haha brilliant. Yeah I'm keen for that, won't be able to afford it for a while yet but how should I pay you?

Haha brilliant. Yeah I'm keen for that, won't be able to afford it for a while yet but how should I pay you?

That's no problem. I'll message you :)

• Like 1

Got a quick one of the roof during the week:

post-41109-144010519057_thumb.jpg

Should have taken more cause the car looked awesome with all the beads but I was late for work lol

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

• Like 5

Looks epic!

Cheers. I shall get more at the weekend. Now doubt there'll be sun for 37secs, I'll get car washed and the. It'll rain for 16 weeks !!

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

• Like 2

Picture from a while ago,before the grouping of the beads tightened up

ead8ba5b7c4db658cd85bf0d2dfe05cf.jpg

• Like 2