Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Few Questions... Possibly Stupid Lol

Evening,

Must say I'm definitely making the most of this forum so far haha got a few questions could be easy ones...

First is to do with lights and braking... In my Leon I had the option to make the hazard lights come on under harsh breaking or in the newer models the led lights flickered to let drivers behind know to drop anchor...

Is this feature standard on the new focus? Seems like a good idea but I cannot really test it with just me in the car lol anyone know?

Secondly is I have a few interior rattles that have formed over the last week or so, the main one being just to the left of the skip track on the main dash... If I push the plastic just under the left vent near the screen it stops for a while... Is there an easy way that doesn't do any damage to solve said issue... Also another one is the rear passenger seat, it seems the head rest is making an annoying noise lol I find turning the music up helps haha

Any help would be great

Cheers

Someone more familiar with the Focus Mk3.5 will hopefully tell more about the hazard lights.

But if you are already having rattles on a brand new car, I would take it straight back to Ford, to have it fixed under warranty, along with a courtesy car.

Its definitely a standard feature on all the Euro Mk3's (brake lights pulse)

It can be switched on and off via Focccus

On the radio, see the step just under the door lock switch (if its a sony), look up in that step and you'll see 2 hex screws. take em out and the whole front panel lifts off. Carefully put it back on making sure it all sits in nicely and all the clips are in place. the while pushing iit in do up the screws again. That should fix any rattles

Had to do mine when new as the SD card slot wasn't lined up properly and the card kept clicking out. Now perfect

On the radio, see the step just under the door lock switch (if its a sony), look up in that step and you'll see 2 hex screws. take em out and the whole front panel lifts off. Carefully put it back on making sure it all sits in nicely and all the clips are in place. the while pushing iit in do up the screws again. That should fix any rattles

Had to do mine when new as the SD card slot wasn't lined up properly and the card kept clicking out. Now perfect

I think your thinking of the mk3 as my door lock switch is on my driver door panel and my SD slot is in the Armrest tray...

My bad I didn't state mk3.5...

Thanks though :)

Sill same thing applies, see if you can pop that panel off and reseat it (or maybe there is a loose wire behind it etc)

Good luck

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club