Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Eonon Opinions

ipete_c

Hi guys, recently bought a Mk4 Mondeo and looking to replace the 6000CD with something that can allow me to access and control my iPhone 6 with. I've seen a few people selling the Eonon kit, which looks impressive and very flexible, but before shelling out any cash on one, thought I'd gather a few opinions. I like the idea of an android device in the car, especially as I used to like using Google Navigation, and the option of adding a reversing camera (to help the missus you understand :)).

So do any of you have one and what do you like or dislike about them? One thing I'd like to know is if the radio is RDS or not.

Thanks.

Could always PM the rep on here?

I like the look of them, just don't like their advertising method on here. There's a thread where it took several pages before they'd even think about offering a price.

Look through my recent posts and you'll see some ar$ey posts by me lol

I saw the posts when I was researching them :) I'm not a fan of their marketing and tbh I don't think I'd get a straight answer based on the responses in that thread. I'd rather have an honest opinion from a user. They do seem to be RDS though based on what I've seen on the YouTube links.

• 2 weeks later...

I have an Eonon headunit for sale if you're interested. It's this model:

http://eonon.co.uk/Specific-Car-GPS/D5162ZE.html

I had it fitted to my MK2 Focus before I got the MK3. Amazing piece of kit.

Pm me in interested.

Sent from my iPhone 5s.

Hi,Kiefer, please PM the year and model of your car. We will check for you. :)

Thanks for the offer. Isn't that one the WinCE version? I'd prefer the Android one.

Hi ipete_c, great news to tell you that the Android Car DVD GA5162 for Ford is on Summer Sale now, only 299GBP.

You can know more details here: http://www.eonon.co.uk/Specific-Car-GPS/GA5162.html

do you have a model to replace 6000cd in 05 c-max

do you have a model to replace 6000cd in 05 c-max

Hi theredfox, whether your car dash like this one: http://www.carstereo-center.com/images/stories/installazioni_2/cmax_g2104_tot.jpg

If not, could you pls PM me the pics of your car dash? So that we will recommend the best one for your car.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club