Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

poohbear

O/T What are you up too

40 posts in this topic

.... This bank holiday??

Tomorrow I'm off camping with my best friend are her 2 children and some other families :-)

Come back on Saturday.

Sunday is my birthday :-)

Monday seeing family.

.... This bank holiday??

Tomorrow I'm off camping with my best friend are her 2 children and some other families :-)

Come back on Saturday.

Sunday is my birthday :-)

Monday seeing family.

Lovely, although must admit I don't do camping. I've got a family bbq on Sunday, not got much else planned.

Tomorrow eve, drink. Saturday day, shop. Saturday night, X-Factor!! :D Sunday BBQ/camping dependent on weather. Monday relaaaaaax, maybe wash the car if the weather's good :)

Is nobody going to the meet?

Friends over on Saturday, best track of the year for the Grand Prix on Sunday and then family over on Monday.

Getting the car repaired! But as its a bank holiday no chance of anytime soon! oh yeah ive damaged the car! front drivers wing side :( :( :(

Looks like nobody is going to the meet anymore....waste of time that was :blink:

Looks like nobody is going to the meet anymore....waste of time that was :blink:

Bummer Mark, well good for you for putting the effort in. I would have come if there had been more notice. I think the trouble is that when even just one drops out, others think that fewer people are going so it's not worth it, so they all drop out domino style.

I'll be at the next one though, in the Fiesta, wooo!

id like to get to a meet once ive got my car

I'd be willing to go, it's not far! But hardly seems worth if with only the 2 (I think) other people going!

Saturday and Sunday working 11 till 7PM. Monday off and probably will sleep.... Walk the dog, if it's sunny may grab the chance to mow the lawns, spend time browsing the internet haha, dream of my Zetec S.

Is nobody going to the meet?

Friends over on Saturday, best track of the year for the Grand Prix on Sunday and then family over on Monday.

YAY - BRING IT ON!!!

Tomorrow eve, drink. Saturday day, shop. Saturday night, X-Factor!! :D Sunday BBQ/camping dependent on weather. Monday relaaaaaax, maybe wash the car if the weather's good :)

SOBS QUIETLY!

Paul is your caps lock broken? I'm worried you're having some kind of mental breakdown!

Paul is your caps lock broken? I'm worried you're having some kind of mental breakdown!

MaYbE i Am

ItS aLl ThIs WaLkInG tHaT i HaVe To Do

:lol::ph34r: :( :huh: :o :P

God, a missing apostrophe. Paul's in a bad way.

:mellow:

God, a missing apostrophe. Paul's in a bad way.

:mellow:

Does that mean there were only 11 apostrophe's instead of 12 that we were told about ?? :blink:

Saturday,gardening,Watch the F1 qualy's wash and polish the fezzi

Sunday sunbathe.hopefully.........watch the FI race,more sunbathing cook lunch

Monday,not sure,same as any other day to me really

Does that mean there were only 11 apostrophe's instead of 12 that we were told about ?? :blink:

Saturday,gardening,Watch the F1 qualy's wash and polish the fezzi

Sunday sunbathe.hopefully.........watch the FI race,more sunbathing cook lunch

Monday,not sure,same as any other day to me really

And I thought you were of female persuation too!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR SUNDAY POOHBEAR! :)

I'm not doing anything exciting. Recently broke up with a guy so on the hunt (again!) :ph34r:

Catch up telly on Saturday (Corrie, Emmerdale). Watch X factor (brilliant) Might go gym for an extra long session. Sunday, cleaning, food shop, boring stuff! Monday dossy, doss doss! :lol:

And I thought you were of female persuation too!

Thats funny..I though you were too

there some of us that like fast cars..........more relaible than men in general........ :lol:

Thats funny..I though you were too

there some of us that like fast cars..........more relaible than men in general........ :lol:

:lol: Lets just say I am in touch with my feminine side! :lol:

And it is unusual to find a lady into F1 thats all - I can't even get any of my friends to watch it with me so I sit there like an outcast watching it on my own on my 42" plasma!!

GO! GO! GO! LOL

:lol: Lets just say I am in touch with my feminine side! :lol:

And it is unusual to find a lady into F1 thats all - I can't even get any of my friends to watch it with me so I sit there like an outcast watching it on my own on my 42" plasma!!

GO! GO! GO! LOL

Also love W.R.C. and Bikes especially Moto G.P But F1 you could "nuke" my house no way will I move whilst the race is on I even pull out the phone plug so I dont get disturbed......oooohhhhhhh give me 30 mins with Nikki Rosberg.................please.... :o

Also love W.R.C. and Bikes especially Moto G.P But F1 you could "nuke" my house no way will I move whilst the race is on I even pull out the phone plug so I dont get disturbed......oooohhhhhhh give me 30 mins with Nikki Rosberg.................please.... :o

Loving your style - Nikki does need a bit of a haircut as its getting a bit too long for my tastes!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR SUNDAY POOHBEAR! :)

I'm not doing anything exciting. Recently broke up with a guy so on the hunt (again!) :ph34r:

Sorry to hear that Jan...... bet he said "its me not you"..........yawn...................some men are about as reliable as a chocolate wrist watch..........."HUGS".......

Kristal xx

Sorry to hear that Jan...... bet he said "its me not you"..........yawn...................some men are about as reliable as a chocolate wrist watch..........."HUGS".......

Kristal xx

Ah thanks Kristal. x

Nah, I dumped him actually. :lol: Its practically impossible to find a decent, single man (meaning someone who is not married, semi-separated "living separate lives") in my age group! GRRRR, GRRRR!!! Rant over. :lol:

Enjoy your weekends peeps :) x