Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Frosty in the Flesh

DanGull

Well - it all seems real at last. I've signed all my finance documents and been allowed to look over the car!

Fantastic first impressions, it looks even better in the flesh and I'm delighted with the colour. And you know what? I quite like the buttons on the doors and the fact that the parking sensors aren't colour coded.

Those of you who have me on facebook, there's a video to be seen. For the rest of you...

(remember their are bits missing, I have the alloy pedals and sill plates waiting here. It's also filthy, I've asked for the inside to be cleaned the outside left well alone. Paint is in good nick, let's not let the dealer's 'valeters' mess that up!)

DSC00908.jpg

DSC00909.jpg

DSC00910.jpg

DSC00911.jpg

DSC00912.jpg

Oh, and quote of the day must be shared...

Dealer: "See the silver Titanium behind yours? It's the same except for it hasn't got the X pack. Can you do me a favour and collect yours before her on September 1st? She's going to see your wheels and think her car's rubbish."

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• paulworthing

• DanGull

• TonyEssex

• Sarc

Only joking - well happy for you Dan and I bet when you walked in an saw it sitting there you could hardly contain your excitement

Now you better not disappear off now that you have got your car as some of the other seem to have done!

Great looking car Dan,I bet your really Pleased.....cheshire cat smile on your face

Paul - disappear? Me?

I came straight in and got the pics up :lol:

I even told the dealer that people were waiting for pics!

Paul - disappear? Me?

I came straight in and got the pics up :lol:

I even told the dealer that people were waiting for pics!

Good man! LOL

And as for the dealers comment about picking up your car before the owner of the silver Titanium - well maybe he should have sold hert he X Pack too then . . . .Did it have the Dress Up pack fitted?

Your car is just perfect! Those wheels are stunning and really add to the overall look x10. I also love the silver dial housings

Thanks all :D

Definitely a Cheshire Cat

So you set a collection date now then too?

5:30pm on September 1st :D

I know it does not need to be said but "ENJOY"

And you have updated your avatar already . . .

Yep, I agree ... stunning looking car.

Happy motoring.

great looking car, its nice to see people actually getting thier cars, it just makes the wait for us even harder (well for me anyway) I want my car NOW

great looking car, its nice to see people actually getting thier cars, it just makes the wait for us even harder (well for me anyway) I want my car NOW

I ordered mine the day after Dan and as far as we can tell, it is still in Cologne . . . . .

I know how you feel ... but I'm genuinely happy for those who are collecting their cars - one by one we're all getting there! :)

Sarc.

Looks beautiful. I actually even like the chrome bits on the white fiesta's. Think they actually set it off nicely :)

It looks stunning but what's with all the mess on the carpet.

Good point Amy.

You need to get them to sort that out Dan; start the way you mean to carry on eh?

Otherwise very smart....cheshire cat indeed!

I did say to them that I wasn't too impressed with the fact that the drivers' seat had no cover, and that the inside was so dirty. They assured me it would be taken care of. Notice that the mats are yet to be fitted.

OH stop ya moanin - at least you can have yours from 1 September!!!!!

(I did check the dealers stock carsbut mine was not there!!)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club