Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Car's all fixed

amyjaj

Motability phoned today. I wasn't in so my dad dealt with it. They said they had a call from the crash repair centre. The car's repaired and that it would be delivered back to me today. Then the crash repair centre phoned to say they can't deliver it until Wednesday. My dad told them that it was not good enough, "you told motability that it was going to be delivered today". "It's a motability car, my daughter's disabled and needs the car to get around". The woman had a word with her manager. They phoned at 4 to say it will now be back with me tommrow.

When motability phoned my dad mentioned the passenger door handle that's still broke a month after it going into the dealers to be looked at and they had to order the part. So motability phoned my dealer and that will be fixed on the 4th September.

Motability phoned today. I wasn't in so my dad dealt with it. They said they had a call from the crash repair centre. The car's repaired and that it would be delivered back to me today. Then the crash repair centre phoned to say they can't deliver it until Wednesday. My dad told them that it was not good enough, "you told motability that it was going to be delivered today". "It's a motability car, my daughter's disabled and needs the car to get around". The woman had a word with her manager. They phoned at 4 to say it will now be back with me tommrow.

When motability phoned my dad mentioned the passenger door handle that's still broke a month after it going into the dealers to be looked at and they had to order the part. So motability phoned my dealer and that will be fixed on the 4th September.

That's good Amy, glad your dad didn't take any nonsense.

I won't be crashing it anytime soon after all that.

Hopefully not! It was after all an accident and maybe a driving lesson learned.

Hopefully not! It was after all an accident and maybe a driving lesson learned.

So glad you are getting yours back, hopefully will be good as new.

Mine is still at the body shop with no availability on a bonnet hinge of all things.

Expect you will feel extra cautious at first I know I will.

So glad you are getting yours back, hopefully will be good as new.

Mine is still at the body shop with no availability on a bonnet hinge of all things.

Expect you will feel extra cautious at first I know I will.

You will, especially when driving in the same place it happened.

So gald you have got your wheels back Amy,glad your dad wont take any nonsence, just take things easy,

Hugs

Kristal

xx

Can't wait to have it back. I get reimbursed by motability for the time I haven't had it as well.

If there is more mileage then the 1092 it left here with they'll be getting a slap :lol: .

Can't wait to have it back. I get reimbursed by motability for the time I haven't had it as well.

If there is more mileage then the 1092 it left here with they'll be getting a slap :lol: .

and make sure that you and dad check out the paint work for blemishes and colour match,fit and finish,if its not up to par then let dad of the leash..........after all Amy you are responsible for it till it goes back in 3 years time ,and the nicer it goes back the better deal you get next time

motability don't take any !Removed!, they fine approved dealers n repair centres if need be ;)