Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Water pump probs

FocusTDDI

Just had a new water pump fitted to my 01 1.8 tddi, now after paying £110 for that, I've been told the top hose to injector pump has two holes in it which need sorting asap. been quoted 20-30 quid for hose which apparently is main dealer only, then another 60+ quid for fitting. question is, is this a easy/hard job to do myself or a real swine to do and best left to garage. Thanks for any help

hose??? you got a pic ?

Just took this pic, red arrows show leaking hose with clips on. It's really rotted at left end.

focus.jpg

To be honest, right now just the hose size would be a great help if anyone knows it, interior/outer diameter just so I can get the right one for the job.

Okay, all sorted. Turns out it was the big water hose to the thermostat that was leaking, clever mechanic :rolleyes: hose from Ford £10, removed and replaced myself, with lots of cuts and swearing, in only 4 hours :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club