Do Not Sell My Personal Information

mk4 Fiesta gearstick surround

snoogans81

Hey,

I was just wondering if it was possible to buy and fit a standard Ford plastic gearstick surround to my Encore Fiesta?

I mean the whole surround that also has the 'coin holder' and 'cup holder' type indents into it. I ask because my Encore model doesnt have this and only has a long gearstick that i do not particularly like the look of if im honest.

Any help greatly appreciated.

check out local scrap yards and take one from higher spec model. thats the way i got mine you can use the mk 4 facelift model also i think mate.

check out local scrap yards and take one from higher spec model. thats the way i got mine you can use the mk 4 facelift model also i think mate.

Cool, thanks. Does it fit easily enough? To say im a novice would be bang on the money. How much would it cost to get one from a scrap yard?

I gave £10 for mine but each place varies by how much they sell from each car(if fiesta parts are in need by you they will charge more) fairly simple to fit just take your time and think it out before you start pulling things about. i did it and im technicaly brain dead.

I gave £10 for mine but each place varies by how much they sell from each car(if fiesta parts are in need by you they will charge more) fairly simple to fit just take your time and think it out before you start pulling things about. i did it and im technicaly brain dead.

Well im fairly close to that state too at times, especially being new to all this, so ill search one out soon and see how it goes :lol: