Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ps4 - Project Cars

terry-1987

any one playing project cars, and fancy a race at some point. tjo87 is my psn gamertag

• 4 months later...

I've got this game, I just can't get myself into playing it, I load it up, see the "career" menu, and think nahh, i'd love to give it a proper go, but havent got past starting a "career/season" because it looks kind of messy and confusing?

I've only played it online mate its a good game, have to play about with the settings though to get the car to handle perfect, the old 3 door cossie handles nothing like the real thing tho that's for sure haha couldn't keep the thing on the track lol, not played the game in ages, been on mostly fifa 16 and Rory

• Like 1

I'm going to have to give it a go at some point, I'll play you at FIFA one day mate? Cooke_23_09 psn ID

Gran tourism sport is coming to ps4 soon, that looks brilliant to be fair, they're saying its not a prologue like GT5 had, it's just a game for the meantime... Until GT7!😋

Yea mate I'll add you the now, should be a good laugh, not played gt for years but was a decent game when I did likes,

• Like 1

Decent mate, Al catch you on at some point bud, give you a game 😉👍🏻

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club