Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Advice On Mountune Charge Pipes Please

AERO-HOT

hi,

I have a 2014 fiesta ecoboost (100ps) and i have the following mods:

Superchips remap

Milltek cat back exhaust

Graham Goode Racing GGR200 Cone filter

I have just ordered the Graham Good Racing Silicone Intake pipe (Primary Induction Hose)

an A.S. Silicone secondary Induction hose

and an A.S. Polished top induction pipe.

My question is I am looking at the Mountune Charge Pipe upgrade kit with the hard pipe.

http://www.mountunestore.com/collections/mk7-fiesta-1-0t/products/fiesta-b299fox-charge-pipe-upgrade-kit?variant=919255797

but i have no idea where this kits fits or connects to,

Can someone with a bit more knowledge advise me? I thought this would complete the package.

Thanks,

• Like 1

post-56845-143586957543_thumb.jpg

Here's my ZS with it fitted mate :)

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 2

thanks alot, thats really helpful, and looks great. so the really long tube that comes in the kit, does that connect to the intercooler?

Thanks again mate, I've ordered the kit now, they only had blue, but the cars candy blue so it might look ok.

Looks like I've got my work cut out fitting it!

Did you notice much difference in sound or performance?

I'll let you know how I get on.

Jon

Bit more roar with the induction fitted. You'll love it :)

2015-03-28%2012.08.43_zps4xyokbmf.png

• Like 2

Post some pic's up Jon when its done.

No problem, the primary induction pipe is on already, but I've not noticed any difference other than it looks great

hi all,

pipes are fitted. it took me and my old dad about two hours. Needed to jack up the offside front to fit the intercooler pipe too.

The noise is completely different theres now a loud "PSSSHHH" when changing gear and you can really hear the turbo spool up.

God knows how Ford fitted the original pipework, you just cant get a screwdriver to the jubilee clips, i used a 7mm spanner and did it that way, about an eigth of a turn at a time.

The whole parts were expensive and theres no performance difference, but they look ok and the car sound awesome so overall i'm happy and would do it again.

Thanks for all your help.

post-66827-0-11691700-1436464806_thumb.j

• Like 3

hi all,

pipes are fitted. it took me and my old dad about two hours. Needed to jack up the offside front to fit the intercooler pipe too.

The noise is completely different theres now a loud "PSSSHHH" when changing gear and you can really hear the turbo spool up.

God knows how Ford fitted the original pipework, you just cant get a screwdriver to the jubilee clips, i used a 7mm spanner and did it that way, about an eigth of a turn at a time.

The whole parts were expensive and theres no performance difference, but they look ok and the car sound awesome so overall i'm happy and would do it again.

Thanks for all your help.

attachicon.gif180.jpg

I see you had as much fun as I did with the original jubilee clips mate I cut of those gripper bits on the clips too as they were annoying :) , by the way it's looks good with the blue pipes :)

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 2

Cheers, yeah, the gripper bits got binned!! Thanks again for the advice mate.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 7/10/2015 at 6:11 AM, AERO-HOT said:

hi all,

On 7/3/2015 at 4:30 AM, AERO-HOT said:

hi,

I have a 2014 fiesta ecoboost (100ps) and i have the following mods:

Superchips remap

Milltek cat back exhaust

Graham Goode Racing GGR200 Cone filter

I have just ordered the Graham Good Racing Silicone Intake pipe (Primary Induction Hose)

an A.S. Silicone secondary Induction hose

and an A.S. Polished top induction pipe.

My question is I am looking at the Mountune Charge Pipe upgrade kit with the hard pipe.

How does the quality of the Mountune pipes compare to your others that you had fitted?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club