• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 GeeDee

GeeDee

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta
Posted 29 August 2009 - 09:03 AM

My daughter has advised that when her air con (Y Reg 1.2) has started leaking water into the car when it is on.

I'm assuming it is the condensate and that the drain pipe has either become disconnected or is leaking some how.

Before I start investigating, can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Air Hostess

Air Hostess

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts
  • Ford Model: 2008 Fiesta Zetec Climate 1.4i

Posted 29 August 2009 - 09:52 AM

My daughter has advised that when her air con (Y Reg 1.2) has started leaking water into the car when it is on.

I'm assuming it is the condensate and that the drain pipe has either become disconnected or is leaking some how.

Before I start investigating, can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Does it smell a bit like anti freeze..............if so then its probably the drain tube blocked I had the same problem with my mondeo....but I cant tell you exactly where the drain tube is......sorry :(

#3 GeeDee

GeeDee

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta
Posted 29 August 2009 - 10:24 AM

Does it smell a bit like anti freeze..............if so then its probably the drain tube blocked I had the same problem with my mondeo....but I cant tell you exactly where the drain tube is......sorry :(

As of yet, I have not seen or smelt it - currently running the engine to try to recreate the problem.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users