• Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale
    • Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts

FiestaAsh123

Side Skirts (need Help)

been looking on various websites & I'm Not sure if I need the bits that go on the corner of the bumper & fog lights? Can anyone with side skirts other than ST owners help me please?

The corner parts are needed for the rear diffuser. And yes you must inform your insurance company.

Can't help on the first part but on the insurance question, if you are changing your car from how it left the factory then yes the insurance needs to be notified or it can be invalidated.

Sent via the 'Clacks'

GNU STP

do you have the skirts? If so where did you get them from? Presuming the rear parts come with the skirts. Insurance question was a bit of a stupid one really haha

On the whole insurance thing, what is everyone's experience about insurance quotes/prices/treatment? Do the insurance companies particularly load you for have the spoiler, skirts or full body kit? Do they cancel your policy or just say here's the increase thank you very much when you put any body mods on?

I appreciate they are almost guaranteed to do so (& by some) when you mod the engine, suspension, brakes etc which really does affect the performance but the body when it is just aesthetics rather than performance (though it would increase costs of repairs I guess).

Lee

do you have the skirts? If so where did you get them from? Presuming the rear parts come with the skirts. Insurance question was a bit of a stupid one really haha

They come as standard on the Zetec-S & ST which I have.

Check with your insurance company before making any modifications because if they don't like it they may cancel your policy.

Asked them & they want to know the value of them, can't get a value until I know what I'm putting on haha, thanks for the help though! Would obviously ring insurance but just getting an idea at the minute