• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DanGull

• Ronnie Roberts

• Loyal Royal

• paulworthing

Daran I hope you don't mind my little additions - it's just so everyone knows who is who in relation to here.

I dont mind at all. The group is for the group and as long as nobody is offended by anything on there then its all good ! :D

I dont mind at all. The group is for the group and as long as nobody is offended by anything on there then its all good ! :D

Hi

I’m waiting for a Style+.. Is there a Style+ Mafia available?

The group was set up for fiesta owners, people that use this forum. Its not for specific models or specs, you can join and be whatever you want mate.

Hi

:lol: I'm sure you can start one. The 'Titanium Mafia' just came about because I was browsing on Zetec S Owners' club and noticed that their sub groups for different models are called mafias (mk4 mafia, mak5 mafia etc)...I thought it was funny so coined it myself.

As Daran says - join and start whatever you want.

I like to think of myself as the Queen of the Zetec-S. You may bow to me :D :P

I like to think of myself as the Queen of the Zetec-S. You may bow to me :D :P

Done ;)

Hi

Trouble is that the word in the forums is that the Style+ is not going to be a model from 2010!

Trouble is that the word in the forums is that the Style+ is not going to be a model from 2010!

Hi

When my Style+ arrives I shall tear off the Style sticker at the back and put on a Titanium sticker. I just don’t care if I am arrested but I do not want an inferiority complex thank you!

Hi

When my Style+ arrives I shall tear off the Style sticker at the back and put on a Titanium sticker. I just don’t care if I am arrested but I do not want an inferiority complex thank you!

Well I am having all the badging taken off of mine before delivery so if you wanna make me an offer for the lettering . . . .

unfortunatly its true! style and sytle + are been deleted! studio will become a style, and the edge will be the style + but the edge DOESNT have a heated front screen its optional!!

side skirts are now standard on zetec s

and theres 1000 individual titaniums comming out.... think there 1.4 petrols with the red idividual packs... £1000 more than standard 1.4 petrol titanium!!

Just to let you know I clicked to request to join :P The name is Richards.... Mark Richards d d da da....... (Think James Bond theme music) lol

Awww man. I joined too early. I want to be the golden one :( as well as queen... :lol:

Awww man. I joined too early. I want to be the golden one :( as well as queen... :lol:

Too late, I've already joined up!!! :lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club