Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New St

CookieM

Seat belt pads! :lol: Do you think you are still 24 or something? Oh hang on, you are! We've all had our boy racer days, im still trying to hold on to them actually but have only managed an air filter! Lovely looking car mate. Dont get carried away with the Halfords shop window mods though. :)

• Like 2

I won some of the Ford logo'd richbrook pads in a raffle, but I can't bring myself to actually fit them, lol.

Lol I don't know why I just like the look of them. I promise no other tacky stuff will be put on the car :p

• Like 2

This made me laugh, I was out in my ST last night when a Meganne sport pulled up next to me at the lights and he had seat belt pads, it was then when I thought I haven't seen those for years! :)

• Like 1

This made me laugh, I was out in my ST last night when a Meganne sport pulled up next to me at the lights and he had seat belt pads, it was then when I thought I haven't seen those for years! :)

Kids eh!:lol:

• Like 1

Kids eh!:lol:

I must have been out at cruising peak time ;) haha

Very nice mate, really nice colour and the seats aswell very nice!

Who's thinking of going ford fair?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 1

Very nice mate, really nice colour and the seats aswell very nice!

Who's thinking of going ford fair?

Thanks mate :) only 10 more days to wait!

I'm going to ford fair now, not on a stand though

Aw!

It would have looked nice parked next to mine.

Thanks mate :) only 10 more days to wait!

I'm going to ford fair now, not on a stand though

Yeah mate, hopefully going down with 4 people all in our separate cars. Will be in public too

So was driving to work this morning and this happened! Only got the car for 9 more days before I swap for the focus but looks like I'm gonna have get this sorted first. Hopefully the glass company stick to the appointment on Thursday so there aren't any delays in me picking up my new one.

post-49691-143739265955_thumb.jpg

On the plus side it wasnt your new car!:)

On the plus side it wasnt your new car!:)

True! But I'm just so paranoid about driving this car now. Had a couple of near misses recently too. Seems like people know I'm getting a new car soon and are out to get me lol.

• Like 1

True! But I'm just so paranoid about driving this car now. Had a couple of near misses recently too. Seems like people know I'm getting a new car soon and are out to get me lol.[/quote

Just have to get the bus I think from now one haha

I'm changing my fiesta for the new Focus (Zetec S) too, and since I signed the papers some irresponsible scratched my front bumper and scraping a bit of a paint off of it while it was parked nicely on the side of the road. These are the people I don't wish too good things to. Anyway, end result is that the car is now in a rented garage, and hoping no one will do any harm to it until September..

Fingers crossed yours will be okay too mate.

• Like 1

I'm changing my fiesta for the new Focus (Zetec S) too, and since I signed the papers some irresponsible scratched my front bumper and scraping a bit of a paint off of it while it was parked nicely on the side of the road. These are the people I don't wish too good things to. Anyway, end result is that the car is now in a rented garage, and hoping no one will do any harm to it until September..

Fingers crossed yours will be okay too mate.

Cheers mate, i hope so too. Wish i could wrap it in bubble wrap and park it in a locked garage until it's time to swap lol

Very nice colour and congrats on the new purchase, I noticed you said you have the ST2? we only get the ST1 and ST3 in SA, I'm guessing the ST2 must be a combination of the two.

• Like 1

Very nice colour and congrats on the new purchase, I noticed you said you have the ST2? we only get the ST1 and ST3 in SA, I'm guessing the ST2 must be a combination of the two.

Thanks mate :)

It's just middle range. Few more gadgets than the ST1, a few less than the ST3.

• Like 1

Thought so, would have been nice to have this side of the pond, there is a big price difference between the St1 and 3 which I think a lot of people would have preferred to go for, still very nice and congrats once again

!Removed! royally !Removed! !Removed! off.. windscreen guy comes without a windscreen thinking it's just a repair, after I rang them and double confirmed it was all ok yesterday. Next slot they've got is next Thursday, a day after my pickup date. Gonna have to sit around waiting for him all day, then wait for it to set before I can take it to fords to swap.

Gonna ring them again tomorrow and double confirm everything with them and let them know that they are going to cover the excess for the hassle I've had.

As you can see from the above post I was a little cheesed off yesterday lol

Turns out my insurance company has 2 approved repairers so rang the other one and explained situation and they've bent over backwards to get me in on Tuesday so it's all ready to go back to fords on Wednesday :D

• Like 1

Nice one. :D

I still have a few more months to wait for mine...

• Like 1

As you can see from the above post I was a little cheesed off yesterday lol

Turns out my insurance company has 2 approved repairers so rang the other one and explained situation and they've bent over backwards to get me in on Tuesday so it's all ready to go back to fords on Wednesday :D

That makes a nice change for insurers to be helpful!

• Like 1

Nice one. :D

I still have a few more months to wait for mine...

Ouch! The prospect of an extra day had me fuming lol although to be honest thinking back to when I ordered, the time has gone pretty quick. You'll be in it in no time ;)

• Like 1

So picked the car up a couple of hours ago and obsolutely loving it! Bit of a different driving position compared to the fiesta so still getting used to that n screen is covered in fingerprints already so gonna have to get some kind of cloth for that lol.

Not put my foot down too much yet, but love the way it drives so far.

post-49691-143816547201_thumb.jpg

post-49691-143816548302_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club