Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bmw Driver Using Phone Whilst Driving

The Dark Knight

Copied from video description: I could see him far clearer than the camera footage but you can just about make out that he is on the phone. The light reflecting off the windscreen doesn't help the picture quality - Footage from Roadhawk DC-2.

Any guesses as to what the numberplate is? I've tried TR115 RR to no avail on DVLA.

EDIT: DVLA says it is TR11 SRR.

You shouldn't be using Askmid for a car you can't drive, FYI.

Use DVLA vehicle tax check, will see if I can think of some combos.

• Like 1

Ok it is TR11 SRR.

So it looks like they have an illegally spaced number plate.

• Like 1

If I see someone on the phone following behind me, I'll usually just pull over and let them past, last thing I want is for the criminals to run in to the back of me because they are not concentrating.

Plus I end up massively distracted keeping an eye on them, so am not fully focussed on the road ahead.

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...

If I see someone on the phone following behind me, I'll usually just pull over and let them past, last thing I want is for the criminals to run in to the back of me because they are not concentrating.

Plus I end up massively distracted keeping an eye on them, so am not fully focussed on the road ahead.

Same. I've even pulled over because there were 2 women in the car behind me just nattering, but the driver was clearly not paying attention to the road.

Same here. Ever since a women hit the back of my car because she was too busy talking to her children - she didn't see me stop at a junction and smacked straight into me.

Luckily nothing too serious but I don't even risk it these days!

It's kind of ridiculous that we have to go to such lengths just to keep our pride and joys safe... And potentially our lives!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club