Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tracking not the problem?

Felics

So i went to a kwik fit garage to get my tracking sorted as the car was pulling to the left. They completed this without a hitch but when i was driving it around after it was still pulling to the left. I went back and they stated that the wheel alignment was not the problem then, and it must be something else.

I was wondering if anyone else can provide an explanation for the pulling to one side? ive also checked the tyre pressure and its all good

So i went to a kwik fit garage to get my tracking sorted as the car was pulling to the left. They completed this without a hitch but when i was driving it around after it was still pulling to the left. I went back and they stated that the wheel alignment was not the problem then, and it must be something else.

I was wondering if anyone else can provide an explanation for the pulling to one side? ive also checked the tyre pressure and its all good

brake binding , camber of road ? does it do it all the time ?

kwick fit are crap anyway

brake binding , camber of road ? does it do it all the time ?

kwick fit are crap anyway

sorry i forgot to mention i know very very little about cars so dont know what youve just said :blink:

but i do agree kwik fit are crap :D

sorry i forgot to mention i know very very little about cars so dont know what youve just said :blink:

but i do agree kwik fit are crap :D

worn shocks or a suspension bush you may have kerbed it and buckled the wheel or there may be damage to the arms or worn strut jack the front up and spin the driver wheel if its not that easy to move you have binding brakes if the driver and pass wheel spin the same its not brakes and id have the suspension looked at

i would not trust quick fit to change a bulb never mind tracking, get another check done.

have your car all wheel aligned as the rear wheels on the focus have a small amount of adjustment, if the rear are not aligned, or some parts are worn,then the front wheels won't be able to be adjusted right.

hope this helps you.

Without seeing how bad the car is pulling it is hard to narrow the problem down if it is not tracking.

If I was you I would take my car to another garage as Kwik fit are !Removed! and get a second opinion.

To be honest the Focus is not the easiest car to do tracking on. They might have messed it up or their machine might be out of calibration.