Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Police Too Heavy Handed??

Ianb

Tasered men awarded payout by Dorset Police - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-dorset-33547218

You decide... Personally I'd like to see the build up, but they way those guys were kicking off, I'd say it was totally justified...edit: (Tasering was justified, not the payout..)

I don't understand this world... Appear to act like an aggressive tool, struggle, argue etc, get Tasered, get money.... Should have been thrown out of court and given an extra Tasering for good measure!

"yay, we beat the police and the system, better get my moaning cap for when I dial 999 and wonder why they don't appear instantly!"

• Like 3

must say police have hard job when pubs and clubs shut trying to move punters out of the area

Went to the effort of signing in, just to give your comment a like Ian.

Haha thank you :)

Like I said, I'd love to see the build up to it, because from what we're shown in the footage, those men were struggling and resisting arrest. Perhaps it started because of police heavy-handedness before the video (or not), but from just that clip, I cannot understand how the police could be seen to be wrong... Tut tut!

I think they were generous just tasering and pepper spraying them.

They are lack handed (thanks HMG) they shouldn't have to put their resources into policing the drunk and disorderly. If you behave aggressively towards someone in the street and the thump you, you asked for it, if you behave aggressively towards police and they taser or pepper you, you asked for it!

They don't just whip out the taser and shoot, they warn you, they give you an opportunity to sort it out peacefully, and if you are too inebriated to make sense of that and still act aggressively, then you are your own worst enemy.

Shame really

• Like 2

hard job to do and getting harder

• Like 2

Too much top loading before going out perhaps,..maybe pubs should be forced to lock the doors when they have a full house and not open them till 8 o'clock the next morning, that way all trouble will be contained in a small enough area,so as to minimise colaterall damage when you drop a 'situation calmer' on the blooming lot of them!!...however this would be a bit unfair on the poor bugger looking for a quiet bitter and a read of the daily paper after a hard day at work!!

Alot of this beer/ lager is mostly chemicals anyway and along with the extorsionist price of a pint and the fact you can't have a !Removed! with it anymore put a stop to me going the pub years ago, so actually quite out of touch with the drinking scene!!

So don't take me serious over this but sometimes our laws are an !Removed! and the police are task'd with dealing with some pretty horrible lowlifes that turn city centres and high streets into no go areas at night. That's all .

Removed said cigarette, but I used a slang term which could insult gentlemen who prefer other errrr gentlemen!!.

Begins with an F and rhymes with nice hand bag

• Like 1

Other acceptable terms - smoke, bifter, tab, cig and yet the most common one is banned! :lol:

Faggots are very tasty meatball type food. Hardly offensive.

• Like 1

Faggots are very tasty meatball type food. Hardly offensive.

I love faggots, can easily do 6 at once with chips! Mmmmm, could just munch on some faggots right now!:lol:
  • Like 3

Faggots are great dipped in curry sauce . . . :)

Dare I say female faggots are much juicer & tender. . . :)

As long as I don't offend the permanently offended p.c. brigade . . . :)

• Like 2

Faggots are great dipped in curry sauce . . . :)

Urghh, what about the gravy thats already on them?

Currify the gravy & add chips . . . :)

• Like 1

The PC brigade are one of this Country's perniscous problems!

With Brussels calling the shots were pretty much ssccrreewweedd as we don't have any politicians with backbone (caused by inbreeding) and until we get a leader prepared to stick two fingers up to Europe, first by calmly explaining to them that unelected foreigners we know sod all about and don't care to, can no longer dictate what a Englishman can do in his own backyard..Secondly explain to them that they should be thankful to us for having a "Europe" in the first place,I know we had help,but it wasn't exactly free,America helped us with the war ..and we helped them with their extremely bad 'Depression'..Rant over!!

• Like 1

^^ Never were truer words spoken ^^

Buy yourself a pint ! ( An English pint ) :)

The PC PC Strikes!

This topic has gone way off course.

Please revert to the original subject or this thread will be locked and boxed.

The PC PC Strikes!

This topic has gone way off course.

Please revert to the original subject or this thread will be locked and boxed.

Probably for the best, faggots in curry sauce is just wrong!

• Like 1

Wes....

Sorry, i just found it a tad offensive as i firmly believe they should be in gravy!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club