Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just Got My First Fiesta!

Diastolic

So last week I got my first fiesta, a mk 6.5 zetec in black.

It has a few little issues with it but nothing mechanical, it had an issue with the side lights coming on when breaking which was a single filament bulb when a duel was needed)

Both pull handles on the seats have broken off, but that's fixed with a couple of zip ties!

Spray nosel was broken so that's been replaced.

No key for the central locking, so I have ordered a new one, though I was worried as I have read you can no longer link the central locking using the ignition method (turn the key 1 to 2 three times wait for the beep and press a button on the fob ) but it worked for me!

And the air con needed a regassing... But all fixed.. At 68,000 miles for 1300, it was a steal!

I should add, this is my very first car!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

2eedfdebdafabc009446903d1bf49a98.jpgdf83296191734a537a93f07efbf8ebbc.jpg

That's a nice first car mate.

That's a nice first car mate.

As a bonus, it has factory tinted rear windows! The engine runs pretty sweet too.

The fuel gauge level something to be desired, I can park up with 3/4 and by morning have a full tank!

My Ka MK1 used to have a furl gauge that changed as you went round corners. For first cars, you just don't mind little flaws!

Yeah as long as it gives me the experience on the road and gets me from a to b then I'm game! A few things need doing to it but hay it's nearly 10 years old! Lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club