Do Not Sell My Personal Information

O/T If you had the money...

Freedom

If you had the dollar what is THEE car of your dreams....get some pics an specs up :P

Mine would have to be the Ford Shelby GT500 Mustang in white with blue stripes :D

Weighing in at 3920 lbs, a 5.4 liter V8 with an impressive 475 HP! this lil number does a costly 14mpg :S ...ish

2007-Ford-Shelby-GT500-Production-White-FA-Studio-1280x960.jpg

The car of my dreams is on order ... whenever they decide to make it for me!

Sarc.

(It's a Zetec 1.4 btw ... not exactly a muscle machine - but then neither am I, unfortunately!) :( :blink:

Mine would have to be the Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4

lp5404_fd_01_opt.jpg

It's got a 5.2l V10 kicking out 552bhp taking it to 62 in 3.7sec. Oh yeh, it costs £143k :o

Love this car. The noise it makes is insane. I had the pleasure of driving the previous Gallardo at a Everyman racing day and it was incredible. You've never experienced power like it. Amazing...

lp5404_fd_01_opt.jpg

It's got a 5.2l V10 kicking out 552bhp taking it to 62 in 3.7sec. Oh yeh, it costs £143k :o

Love this car. The noise it makes is insane. I had the pleasure of driving the previous Gallardo at a Everyman racing day and it was incredible. You've never experienced power like it. Amazing...

Now thats a car!...gt500 is "only" around 43 - 44k at most..... V nice choice!

lp5404_fd_01_opt.jpg

Wow ... that must have been one hell of an experience.

Wow ... that must have been one hell of an experience.

It was amazing. If you don't know, I'm only 16. I got it up to 110mph a couple of times :D Can you imageine doing that at my age? Such fun.

It was a 'junior' experience btw :P

It was amazing. If you don't know, I'm only 16. I got it up to 110mph a couple of times :D Can you imageine doing that at my age? Such fun.

It was a 'junior' experience btw :P

I've driven a few single seaters in my dim and distant past, but they had rev limiters fitted so only managed a similar speed (110 - 120mph). Still a thrill at the time though, especially being on a 'real' racing circuit.

If you've already driven at 110mph at the age of 16, God knows what you'll be doing in ten years time ... Formula One, by any chance? :D

Mine is this beautiful Caddy....however it must be in pillar box red.

090725-1563CrawfordCaddy.jpg B)

Imagine trying to park that at Tesco's!

Either a Veyron roadster or something by Frank Sbarro

Imagine trying to park that at Tesco's!

LOL...funny you should say that mate. I followed a huuuuge Chevy into Tesco's this morn and it had to park in the "mother and toddler" spaces with the wide gaps so it would fit!!

He followed me out as well. He probably used 4 gallons of petrol just getting out the car park! ;)

I've driven a few single seaters in my dim and distant past, but they had rev limiters fitted so only managed a similar speed (110 - 120mph). Still a thrill at the time though, especially being on a 'real' racing circuit.

If you've already driven at 110mph at the age of 16, God knows what you'll be doing in ten years time ... Formula One, by any chance? :D

Not if my parents have anything to do with it. The are a wee bit scared I'm going to have a lead foot come january. They have nothing to fear, i'm not that stupid :P.....honest

Not if my parents have anything to do with it. The are a wee bit scared I'm going to have a lead foot come january. They have nothing to fear, i'm not that stupid :P.....honest

I believe you! ;)

Dream car? - Has to be the Dodge Viper (original '93 RT/10 version if I'm gonna be a total anorak)

Its not hugely expensive, but it is big, loud and about as practicle as a card board wellington.

8litre V10, 400BHP, side exit exhausts, no roof, no side or rear windows, plastic body and pure crude and rude American muscle.

940_main_l.jpg

Dream car? - Has to be the Dodge Viper (original '93 RT/10 version if I'm gonna be a total anorak)

Its not hugely expensive, but it is big, loud and about as practicle as a card board wellington.

8litre V10, 400BHP, side exit exhausts, no roof, no side or rear windows, plastic body and pure crude and rude American muscle.

Gotta love the sound of a V10 :D

Although it never ceases to amaze me how little power the americans can get from such a huge engine!!

Mitsubishi can get 400bhp from a 4-pot 2.0 litre :D

I have many a dream car haha.

Range Rover Sport in black :wub:

Bmw X5 (current or previous model)

Bentley Continental GT

Audi R8

I could go on all day... :unsure:

mitsubishi_lancer_evo_viii2.jpg

That's what I'd buy.... I LOVE them :D Evo VIII

Gotta love the sound of a V10 :D

Although it never ceases to amaze me how little power the americans can get from such a huge engine!!

Mitsubishi can get 400bhp from a 4-pot 2.0 litre :D

400 horses yes, but they're big fat American horses!

(No offence intended to any Americans :unsure: )

That's what I'd buy.... I LOVE them :D Evo VIII

Nice choice flic... not tempted by the evoX?? I'd have the fq400 i think.. In the style of clarkson - POWER :)

ariel_atom_3.jpg

My dream car an Ariel Atom. The full turbocharged version will race anything away from the lights and win. Ok doesn't have the top end but who travels at 200mph. Oh and it's a fraction of the cost of a supercar at about £35k

What would you say to this one:

F40_wp0_1024.jpg

2,9l twin-turbocharged V8 producing 471hp, 1100kg (2425lb), 0-60mph in 3,8 sec., 0-125 mph - 11 sec., max speed 201 mph (226mph/364 kmh with air intake modification)... tasty, price cca 300k GBP :ph34r: I just love my red Fiesta LOL

Out of all cars, I really want a Ascari KZ1:

car_photo_215310_7.jpg

But if I win the lottery or something, I'll get an Audi R8 and an Aston Martin DB9:

R8.jpg

aston.db9sportspack.500.jpg

Supercars that you can actually use B) . Plus people don't automatically think you're a tw@ when they see them :D .