Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is There A Way To Permanently Turn Off Automatic Turn Off

georganna

is there a way to permanently turn off the automatic stop start function? I turn it off when I get in the car but every time I restart the vehicle it's back on again.

Thanks!

I really like the feature, but it may be possible for it to be turned off in IDS if you find a willing dealer.

• Like 1

I don't get why so many people dislike it. I strangely kind of missed it moving to an ST lol

Anyway as said above maybe a dealer could disable it but other than that you'll just have to get into the habit of turning it off when you get in.

Sure you could at ford dealer using ids

I don't get why so many people dislike it. I strangely kind of missed it moving to an ST lol

Anyway as said above maybe a dealer could disable it but other than that you'll just have to get into the habit of turning it off when you get in.

2015 Focus ST has stop-start, so you'll get it back when you pick the new car up. :)

• Like 1

2015 Focus ST has stop-start, so you'll get it back when you pick the new car up. :)

Yeah I know! Only a week to go :D

• Like 1

ELM and Focccus will let you turn it of

Yeah the best thing to do is set unrealistic conditions, such as turn on when the voltage is below 5v and the temperature is above 90 degrees ambient, if there is no straight on off switch lol

I think it's just something I need to get used to, I'm not so bothered I'd go to a dealer to get it disabled ! Thanks

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club