Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Engine Management Light

micdee

Sometimes you find that error codes are residual, I. E. The error happened once and it's in the memory. You can find that the error isn't always present but if the ecu believes it to be then it can affect performance.

Basically by turning it off and on again, it allow everything to power down completely and discharge all modules, so it's a fresh start and only if a fault truly exists will it come back

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Have been told today by a ford technician that the P003A codes indicates that the pressure boost control solenoid is the fault, !!?? Its an easy fit ,should I buy one and do it myself , is that really the problem ? seems very simple and cheap ? !

• 5 years later...

Can someone kindly point me in the right direction to which code readers best please 🙏 thanks in advance 

31 minutes ago, SazzP said:

Can someone kindly point me in the right direction to which code readers best please 🙏 thanks in advance 

Buy a modified ELM327 lead from Tunnelrat (less than £20) and download Forscan onto a laptop (free, you just have to register for the extended licence every 3 months). It's as close to dealer level diagnostics as you'll get for this price.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club