Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Red Edition Question

TomWrathall

Hello I have a few questions about Fiesta Red edition (15 plate).

I have just purchased some 55mm gell wheel centre caps that are meant to just stick over the existing "Ford" centre caps on the wheels. I'm not sure I want to do this as I would probably still be able to make out the blue, original, cap. Is there anyway to take the cap off or remove the original blue centre cap so that I can then stick on these aftermarket ones?

Another question, I want my locking wheel nuts and the rest to be black, are there any online which I can buy or am I just best to coat them myself?

Thanks.

FIY these are what I have bought for my red edition: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281750990282

The Gel stickers are exactly that, just stickers, if you get the correct size for your wheel and stick them on properly it shouldn't be a problem and no blue outline should be visible, I have had mine on for about 20k km and there is no sign of it peeling off. regarding the lock nuts you do get black or gunmetal one's on eBay

• Like 1

Got the gel overlays on my badges on front back wheels and steering wheel all fit snug just have good eye and clean badges before application so it will stick well