Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What's yours called?

Sarc

You have to wait until you have had it a few weeks to get to know the personality of the car too - although Pea Pod is growing on me and I can get a suitable personal plate for it that I can keep when the Fiesta eventually does go

although , I wonder if I can get a 608LIN plate . . . .

Paul.......

how about GOB11N

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sarc

• paulworthing

• Reel105

• DNStuff

Paul.......

how about GOB11N

I'll doa search later but I bet they have either both gone or are so expensive as to not be an option - I can get a POD plate for around £250 tho!

I'll doa search later but I bet they have either both gone or are so expensive as to not be an option - I can get a POD plate for around £250 tho!

Also POD, Proof of delivery :P Seems apt given your extremely long wait

Also POD, Proof of delivery :P Seems apt given your extremely long wait

And I used to work for Royal Mail and still have a saturday job working on a sub office counter . . .

Pea pod plate would be fab for !Removed! n giggles! :lol:

Mine does have a name

Sunday Name is Miss Titty Ford (Miss Titty 4 short) however cause of ma plate ppl r just callin her weelady.

Mine does have a name

Sunday Name is Miss Titty Ford (Miss Titty 4 short) however cause of ma plate ppl r just callin her weelady.

!Removed! n giggles??

To those who care why mine is called Fabio, it's a bit of a long story! My best friend is an avid Middlesbrough supporter and named her black 206cc after a player called George, that's all the car is known by. So a few years back she took me to a few matches and because I didn't really care about football before I felt I should kinda support them. I loved a player called Fabio Rochemback (he's from Brazil) but he left the team after a while! So when it came around to choosing a name it only felt right to choose a name to go with George's! So Fabio was born. So our cars are always known as George and Fabio. They are best friends too :) Haha, yes I am weird! As most of you have come to find out ;)

ALSO! My wing mirror spider is called Gary! I bet I'm the only one who's named theirs....

To those who care why mine is called Fabio, it's a bit of a long story! My best friend is an avid Middlesbrough supporter and named her black 206cc after a player called George, that's all the car is known by. So a few years back she took me to a few matches and because I didn't really care about football before I felt I should kinda support them. I loved a player called Fabio Rochemback (he's from Brazil) but he left the team after a while! So when it came around to choosing a name it only felt right to choose a name to go with George's! So Fabio was born. So our cars are always known as George and Fabio. They are best friends too :) Haha, yes I am weird! As most of you have come to find out ;)

ALSO! My wing mirror spider is called Gary! I bet I'm the only one who's named theirs....

Ah, now I understand. The Boro isn't too far from my old neck of the woods, before I moved across the border. I sort of guessed your car wasn't named after Flavio Briatore.

Say hello to Gary. :)

Ah, now I understand. The Boro isn't too far from my old neck of the woods, before I moved across the border. I sort of guessed your car wasn't named after Flavio Briatore.

Say hello to Gary. :)

Gary sends his regards :D

My Niece has named mine "Daisy", as the first two letters of the reg are DA,

which are also the first letters of my name!

dave

My Niece has named mine "Daisy", as the first two letters of the reg are DA,

which are also the first letters of my name!

dave

Hiya Daisy Dave! :P

!Removed! n giggles??
for the hell of it!

Must be a scottish thing . .

Must be a scottish thing . .

Well I've never heard that before

Despite trying to think of a name for my old Fiesta, it seems that the irony laden White Lightening is the name that is gonna stick. I only said it once as a joke, but nothing better has presented itself yet.

And on top of the irony of it, the connotations of being associated with a very low quality 'cider' and drunks on park benches just adds to the 'humour' of it all.

Mine's Sue... the number plate has XOO at the end so everybody started calling her Sue, she's now more legendary amongst my mates than I am...

My original number plate which I chose ended in UGG after my boots so for about 6 weeks our car was Uggly lol

Now as most of you know her name is Mo (MOuntune).

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club