Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alexp999's Mk3.5 Focus St-3 Ecoboost

alexp999

Bet you're getting excited!

Dad has been ordering his new car this week and I'm already excited, even though it's not my car and doesn't arrive until March! Must be extra good with your own car. :D

New flush? Didn't realise the new motor came with a portaloo on board lol

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

It's arrived in Dagenham :D

and already £3k has been knocked off the vehicals value due to its location..........

;-)

• Like 3

Are you getting it with Snyc2 nav mate? Heard bad and good about it but i really like to use it. Replaced my phone completely, so no more phone dock in my view.

Also do we know if there'll be Sync3 update available?

Sync 3 will not be available until new Foci/Fiests comes out I would imagine.

You won't be able to just upgrade the software either as it is different hardware.

I prefer the look of Sync 2 personally anyway.

And yeah mine is coming (when it eventually gets here) with Sync 2 Nav, I have it on my current car.

Seriously, how long does it take to put a car on a transporter and drive it down the M3...

It's still in Dagenham :cry:

• Like 1

Seriously, how long does it take to put a car on a transporter and drive it down the M3...

Mate mine was parked in Plymouth for a solid week and a half.

Mate mine was parked in Plymouth for a solid week and a half.

Probably the one I test drove over rough roads and through salty water ;)
  • Like 3

Probably the one I test drove over rough roads and through salty water ;)

That explains the unusual "I heart Plymouth" sticker on the bumper when I collected the car. ;)

• Like 2

Probably been nicked. :lol:

Hope you get it soon.

• Like 1

My dealers told me today it could take 10 days, which is end of the week, beginning of next :(

I'm getting so sick of waiting. The first few months were easy compared to this last week...

I would ask the genuine question... Why is my car parked down there when I am up here waiting...

I wish I could go and get it. My dealer has got 6 other cars sat in Dagenham he is waiting for.

He said the stupid thing is that they will probably be on 6 different transporters...

Club together ye owners and buy your own transporter... And yell 'that's nice' at ford's delivery schedule (anyone who doesn't know why I said that's nice... Google image search 'Mrs brown that's nice' )

You're doing well time wise seeing it had to come from Germany.

Were waiting for a Land Rover product that's built in Birmingham and it still takes 5 months for it to come. :lol:

You're doing well time wise seeing it had to come from Germany.

Were waiting for a Land Rover product that's built in Birmingham and it still takes 5 months for it to come. :lol:

Flash sod ;)

• Like 1

Well it's nice to have a swanky car. ;) *forgets to mention mums 7 year old Peugeot has its front bumper taped on*

My dad is looking forward to running around in a Defender for 5 months, he's missing the old Range Rover already. :lol:

Hey,

I had a build date of 16th October, but now been told of a production date of 29th October... I assume build and production mean same thing.... Then I'm guessing at least 2 weeks till it's at dealership.....

Few year ago when I ordered by fiesta zetec s I remember the darker telling me he knew it was in the uk..... But didn't know where or when it would arrive. Literally a case of a transport turns up every tues we'd thus at 10am etc, and it might be in the back of it... Lol

You have to remember how many vehicles FMC have coming into Dagenham then a lot of hard work goes in to plan the routes for vehicle delivery to the dealer compounds.

Well you say that, but why then do they not just stick all the oustanding cars on a transporter and get rid of them?

My dealer said he has had half a dozen transporters one after another before, it defies logic...

Well you say that, but why then do they not just stick all the oustanding cars on a transporter and get rid of them?

My dealer said he has had half a dozen transporters one after another before, it defies logic...

That's a fair question but dealers are given the ETA from gate release to delivery.

And ETA will just keep moving until Ford deliver it.

They don't stick to it.

And ETA will just keep moving until Ford deliver it.

They don't stick to it.

Dealers are given at the beginning of every quater a worst case, customer walks in and orders a car and the car is given an ETA. The ETA may move forward or backward however very rarely moves out side of the origional bulletin that the dealers have at the beginning of the quoter