Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alexp999's Mk3.5 Focus St-3 Ecoboost

alexp999

Yes they will.

Any wind deflectors for Focus 2011 onwards will fit, they haven't changed anything.

• Like 1

Yes they will.

Any wind deflectors for Focus 2011 onwards will fit, they haven't changed anything.

Thanks chaps.

Any progress on your build, Alex?

My dealer emailed me this morning to say the status was showing as Paint Offline.

From what I understand that means the body was welded together and painted yesterday and hopefully should have gone to main assembly today :D

• Like 3

+ 1, got mine from e bay

+1 also

Mine were listed as mk3 and fit perfectly.

Watch where you fit the clips (if you use them) as they can squash the window seals and cause a bit of whistling at motorway speeds. (Learned by experience).

• Like 1

+1 also

Mine were listed as mk3 and fit perfectly.

Watch where you fit the clips (if you use them) as they can squash the window seals and cause a bit of whistling at motorway speeds. (Learned by experience).

Just ordered some from eBay. Set of 4 Heko branded for £28. Hopefully I don't get the whistling but if I do I'll just remove the clips I guess.

So according to my current insurer I'm too young to be driving an ST. Haha!

Looks like I'll be changing providers again...

So according to my current insurer I'm too young to be driving an ST. Haha!

Looks like I'll be changing providers again...

I've had to do the same. 31, never had an accident, yet my current insurer won't insure me. Their loss.

• Like 2

Ooh you youngsters! LOL

My (new) insurer has a restriction for my car too....no-one under 25. I'm well past that marker.

Just asked about my dealer grabbing a photo of it on the back of the transporter when it eventually turns up (a few weeks yet I know).

He said they sometimes get a call from the driver to say they are on their way and if he does he'll let me know so I can pop down and watching it coming off myself :D

My previous well known African animal with a long trunk insurer, no issues insuring mine for less than £350 and I'm 25 :) only have a compulsory excess of £100 for every named driver :)

Try the sailor insurer as well...

Yeah the admiral group brands were second cheapest.

Aviva are who I'm currently leaning towards for price/policy.

• Like 2

I like Adrian flux flexibility to mods. Most the time they don't care and it doesn't affect the policy. Renewal time will till.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I might give them a call, but I wasn't happy with the underwriter they chose last time, so we'll see...

Picked up my motor this afternoon. Chuffed with it. Not happy with the dealer but will call them tomorrow to make them aware of my issues. They've not even stamped the service book for the pre delivery checks.

Picked up my motor this afternoon. Chuffed with it. Not happy with the dealer but will call them tomorrow to make them aware of my issues. They've not even stamped the service book for the pre delivery checks.

Go any good old jealous making pics to post? :)

I thought it was due end of Oct?

They managed to secure one from someone who changed their mind.

Go any good old jealous making pics to post? :)

Unfortunately not yet. By the time I got home after filling my boot full of Ikea furnishing to keep the wife happy it was dark and now I'm working all weekend. The only pic we have is one the wife took of me looking like a gorm hanging out the window. Should get some good shots soon though that I'll put up.

I also need to get it cleaned first. The dealer's valet's are the worst I've ever known. It was filthy.

Yeah the admiral group brands were second cheapest.

Aviva are who I'm currently leaning towards for price/policy.

I just switched from Admiral (£369) to Aviva (£210 with an additional £60 cashback)

• Like 2

I just switched from Admiral (£369) to Aviva (£210 with an additional £60 cashback)

I tried Aviva after seeing this. £950! I won't bother. LV are the best for me it seems at £350.

Any day now I'll be having the Viper alarm fitted on my ST by SecureMyCar too. Wonder if that will bring my premium down?

• Like 1

Different insurers seem to have different "ideal customers".

You don't know if you tick all their boxes until you shop around and get quotes from them all...

I obviously ticked all of Zurich's boxes with my Zetec S, but with the ST, it is Aviva,.

Oh and that is basically the same price Aviva quoted me, we must have the same risk score, lol.

• Like 1

Tell me bout it. The difference in postcode of choice of sleeping habits can be earm.... Well, substantial shall we say.

Just got an update from my dealer :D

COMPOUND IN 24-SEP-2015 NEW FLUSH

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club