Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alexp999's Mk3.5 Focus St-3 Ecoboost

alexp999

They seemed to strip out important features to hit the headline starting price.

I couldn't have that RS without at least £2.2k of options to make it a "proper" RS.

Even the Recaros are not standard!!!

• Like 1

I know, it would be wrong to buy without the recaros and black 19" wheels!

Just down loaded the evbrochure for the rs... I want one... But by time added options £31450 :/ yeah can't afford it... Shame I'll have to stick to my 2L ST-3 and the 70mph speed limit ;)

Hi Jon,

I looked at getting the st2 instead of 3 but by the time I added everything on I wanted that the st3 had as standard tbh the price was almost the same. And also the st2's seats really put me off. But then if us aren't bothered by auto wipers the 8inch touch screen navigation etc... Then I guess u probably can save some money.

The stealth grey does look good in the real world but only with grey or black wheels. The 19inch silvers I don't think go with it..... But as I said it's what u want of course.

You can also montune the diesel up too... I've heard there is a kit or is one coming???..., 220bhp. Keep it a secret from the wife though ;)

Aren't the grey alloys standard on the ST-3? 'Rock Metallic' the ST-3 comes with, not sure if they're the same thing.

Aren't the grey alloys standard on the ST-3? 'Rock Metallic' the ST-3 comes with, not sure if they're the same thing.

Indeed they are, but u can optionally choose them with the st2 but also upgrade to the 19inch silvers. :)

Rock metallic 18" alloys are only on St3 you can't get them on the St2, they are just a dark silver.

They seemed to strip out important features to hit the headline starting price.

I couldn't have that RS without at least £2.2k of options to make it a "proper" RS.

Even the Recaros are not standard!!!

According to the Ford site, the Focus RS has a choice of Standard RS Recaro, Standard RS Recaro with Blue bolsters or Recaro Shell front seats.

What is the difference between standard and Shell though?

Which are the ones in all the promo pics...?

Not very clear. Not that I want one, lol.

Still no VIN...

Dealer reckons it probably won't get one until the day of production now...

I'm just wishing the days and weeks away at the moment, lol.

Test drove the ST-3 today. It was in stealth too. Loved the colour and the wife did too; "matches my nails", she said. The one I drove was a diesel with all the extras in the stealth grey and 2k miles on the clock. I nearly took that one home.

Needless to say my order has been placed and I've been told end of October.

• Like 1

Wow that is a really quick ETA.

Is it one from stock, or being ordered for stock?

Mine isn't due until mid Oct and I ordered in June!

Test drove the ST-3 today. It was in stealth too. Loved the colour and the wife did too; "matches my nails", she said. The one I drove was a diesel with all the extras in the stealth grey and 2k miles on the clock. I nearly took that one home.

Needless to say my order has been placed and I've been told end of October.

Glad their is finally going to be another member here who likes stealth as much as me!

Here's mine

post-61819-144277310653_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Wow that is a really quick ETA.

Is it one from stock, or being ordered for stock?

Mine isn't due until mid Oct and I ordered in June!

Ordered from stock I believe. I can't believe you e had to wait so long. Poor show on Fords part in my opinion. It's hard enough for me to waiting 5 weeks.

I'm hoping my wait stays at 3 months.... Ordered 3rd august estimated build 16/10 delivery supposedly 2 weeks later. :/

Summer shutdown hasn't helped my wait.

Hope to get my VIN Tues and see it go through production. I feel like a child counting the sleeps till Christmas, lol.

• Like 3

Woo hoo Alex that means it built, not long to wait now☺

• Like 1

Not built, just been assigned its VIN.

It is at segmentation stage, due to be built (or start build) tomorrow. :)

Just looking at the spec on ETIS...

• Like 1

So basically you get the same seats as the ST as standard the bucket seats shown in all the promos are optional...

• Like 1

So basically you get the same seats as the ST as standard the bucket seats shown in all the promos are optional...

:) When did you ever see an advert for a car that didn't have EVERY optional extra hehe

Congrats Alex.

I've also had good news. Call from the dealer saying someone has changed their mind on their ST-3. Same spec I wanted except they had privacy glass. Apparently they held a roulette for which salesman got it and my guy won so I can pick it up next week.

• Like 2

Does anyone know if any of the Heko wind deflectors fit the ST-3? Having trouble finding a sure answer and the product for that matter.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club