Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Adrian Flux Price Joke

salsheikh

Hi,

Did we say why we couldn't quote you?

Regards,

Dan.

I didn't get a reason, just told I couldn't be quoted

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality Detailing & Valeting supplies

I've had the same response from other insurance companies - its like they cant be bothered to even take your details and give it a go.

No they had a 15minute phone call with them taking all my details etc then said there's nothing they can offer me

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

• 1 month later...

my Renewal comes in at over £600 on a 1.8 Zetec lmfao, Do a new quote and its less than £300 (WARNING TO ALL, NEVER ACCEPT A RENEWAL) Not taken any of the offers yet as im now going to shop about because the attempt was to de-fraud me for more money.

I've got my renewal coming up, I've been with AF for 2 years but I'm wise to inflated renewal quotes.. having the whole sum ready for them to take (no instalments) cash payment can give you some leverage.....there's absolutely tons of insurers out there not just the "dozen or so usual suspects"..:)

Sorted and paid price i wanted :D

I was pleasantly surprised by Adrian Flux just the other day when I sorted out my insurance. They matched the cheapest quote I managed to find which was around £460, but it includes more things like legal cover and personal injury cover which are extras on other policies.

But I think I've been unlucky because all the quotes I could find this year are about £100 more than last year, maybe more. And I've not made any claims or had anything else happen to affect the premium. It must just be the instability in all the different variables affecting insurance, and maybe next year it will be cheaper again.

Hi,

Glad we could help out with your insurance.

Unfortunately insurance premium and insurance premium tax has increased substantial over the last 12 months.

Regards,

Dan.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club