Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone collected their 59 reg Fiesta today?

ChrisZetecS

Just wondering who the lucky ones are to have collected their 59 registered Fiesta today?

So far on the road I've only seen 59 plate BMWs, one being an X5 and the other a 7 Series so not even the basic models!

I passed Ford and Vauxhall and saw a few 59 registered Fiestas, Corsas Astras etc.

i sense a bit of anger there paul :lol:

Yeah but it is so going to be worth the wait - and it will technically be newer than those who have got theirs today!! :lol:

:unsure: .... :lol:

Be newer than yours tho Chris! :P

It willlll, mines only a 58 :( lol

Bet it is wonderfully run in tho Chris!

technically mines arrived today but wont be registered till tmw...

reg ends... ono lmao!

I haven't seen any new fiesta's - bet none of them arrived on time!

Seen a brand new Audi (being driven at snail's pace) and a girl down my road has a brand new mini convertible in white :)

Ronnie your car would look far better with my private reg on, I actually want a dressed up Titanium Magenta now :lol:

Yes Paul my car is wonderfully run in having had its first service at 12.5k and now on over 15k miles!!

Emily I'm yet to see a Fiesta either, only two that were at my Ford dealer ready to collect.

Picked it up this morning at 10am at long last - ordered 30th April - first delivery was missing rear power windows so had to reorder!

newcar.jpg

It was worth the wait! To get the 59 plate!

My wife and I are simply over the moon with it.

To all others waiting... you will be so happy, the long wait simply disapears from your mind.

Viva la mk7 Fiesta!

Plunder.

Ronnie your car would look far better with my private reg on, I actually want a dressed up Titanium Magenta now :lol:

You wait till you see mine - hang on, I am still waiting to see mine! :(

No matter how many times I see the new Fiesta pics, they look fantastic everytime :)

I agree, you can never get sick and tired of looking at pics.

I have not seen any 59reg cars yet, makes my car nearly a year old :o :o :o but I do like to be one of the first to have anything :P :P :P :P

I agree, you can never get sick and tired of looking at pics.

I have not seen any 59reg cars yet, makes my car nearly a year old :o :o :o but I do like to be one of the first to have anything :P :P :P :P

We're what's known as 'early adopters" Michelle :P

What date did you get your car last year?

can some1 please tell me why i went to buy the new style yesterday and im haveing to wait 20 weeks ,dam the 2010 plate i almost be out, but then again you can get a mazda 2 in 6 weeks,ive seen 1000s of fords sat there at haywood...and there are millions or cars at grimsby docks

can some1 please tell me why i went to buy the new style yesterday and im haveing to wait 20 weeks ,dam the 2010 plate i almost be out, but then again you can get a mazda 2 in 6 weeks,ive seen 1000s of fords sat there at haywood...and there are millions or cars at grimsby docks

Maybe they are just being a little more pessimistic about delivery so as not to get people's hopes up. I ordered mine on the 1 June and was told it would be here mid to early August - it was not even built until the 18 August and has yet to arrive at the dealers . . . .

We're what's known as 'early adopters" Michelle :P

What date did you get your car last year?

Drove her out of the dealership on 2nd Dec - my early christmas present lol

Drove her out of the dealership on 2nd Dec - my early christmas present lol

I picked mine up 18th Dec, was a lovely Christmas pressie, to Chris from Chris :lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club