Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mondeo Mk3 Tdci 2.0 96kw Advice Please

Karmo63

hello

I have a small problem with my car, everything works fine with a car, but when I sit in idle, sometimes revs are increasing, its like I pressing the throttle pedal, but i dont. maybe its because of clutch assembly and DMF, sometimes when I press clutch and release clutch it rises revs sligtly, and clutch pedal itselt feels weird, like when you press clutch down, it makes chirpping noise and pite point makes revs rise also little.

When I release clutch, and start to drive, I hear metallic knocking noise, I know its DMF, and Im going to change all assembly, but is it possible that bad clutch assembly and DMF affect somehow Idle.

Injectors should be fine, because it isnt misfireing, its just some times revs increase sligtly without throttle pressing, and I can take engine to redline with any gear, when I start car in the morning it starts easy in first time , but engine rocks back and forward for few seconds,

changed fuel filter 2 times, thought maybe injetors

changed gearbox mount, lower mount 6 months ago

EGR changed, oil and filters changed

Turbocharger changed last year

alternator belt with all pulleys and tensioner replaced

car has done 112000 miles

everything works fine, its quiet when driving and no other problems, only this idle rising ptroblem.

sorry for my english, i live in estonia, so I hope you understand what I mean

greetings

Karmo

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club