Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1.5t Ecoboost Delivery Estimate

zed550

Calling all new 1.5T EcoBoost ordering people. I've ordered mine early July with an estimated late Sept delivery date, but now it's pushed back to late November.

I've been told that there's a set amount of 1.5T being produced and I missed the earlier batch.

How's your delivery date look like for the 1.5T?

Thanks,

I can't find much Spec info for the 1.5t. I've seen possibly 150bhp that's about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

I can't find much Spec info for the 1.5t. I've seen possibly 150bhp that's about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

It's 150bhp, but how is this connected to the delivery dates? :)

Mine took about 9 weeks, came a whole month early :), 8 weeks build and approx. one week delivery.

Mine took about 9 weeks, came a whole month early :), 8 weeks build and approx. one week delivery.

Wow, that's nice! Was this a factory order?

Yes because of the options I chose, it was factory order, even dealer was shocked. There seems very few 1.5T available

• Like 1

ordered mine earlier this month, I was told the delivery date would be sept, may be earlier ? bit worried now as my st trader is loosing £350 a month. although I have signed an agreement, I guess it should stand. if their late is there any price reduction anyone know ?

I'm expecting my trade-in to stand as I have the deal on the paperwork. I'll be mightily annoyed if they try to say the value has decreased.

The agreed Trade in price should stand even if late delivery

• Like 1

If they agreed to part ex your car, they will do it even though the delivery was late. I also wouldn't think they'll do any price reduction, but you can try.

Mine was pushed back to late October over the weekend.

Ah. I may have misread the post. I thought they meant reduction in the trade-in value of the current car.

@Zed550 - that sucks. I don't have a date for mine - dealer just saying "at the factory". Apparently they cannot tell me an expected date until it's built, so I'm working on September (12 weeks from ordering).

Yeah they told me September is going to be the delivery month but actually it is the month it is going to be built. Mine was ordered early this month..

I've just ordered mine and it has a 8-10 week delivery date! cannot wait to get behind the wheel!

My Focus st3 has been given a date of December

I ordered it a week ago

Ridiculous springs to mind

Jamie

Contacted the dealer about my Mondeo (ordered on 20th June)...it's here! I now have 4 weeks of counting down :)

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update on this one. Dealer called, that Ford removed the estimated delivery date from the order, so can't tell when it will come, if it will at all. I suspect there's something going on with the 1.5T Ecoboost that Ford doesn't really want to brag about or I don't know.. But the uncertainty about the delivery date made me want to switch to the 1T Ecoboost, which should come by end of September.

I hope you are wrong. I also ordered a Focus with that engine. Almost tree weeks now but I have not got a date yet.

I hope too. Although my delivery time had been moved about three times, and the original order was made early July. Last time I made a visit to the dealership my production date that was showing on the dealer's screen was Sept 24. Since then it's got removed and no ETA either, and the dealer wasn't really optimistic.. The thing is that I need the car before the end of Nov as the family is expanding, can't wait forever..

Slightly off topic, but I ordered my Mondeo in June (20th). Every week I asked the dealer for a delivery date and all they could tell me was the system said "at the factory". Then one week when I asked, my car was not only built, but had shipped and been delivered.

Maybe the system is just not updating with delivery dates?

"At factory" is a good sign, I assume it means the order had been processed and it's being built. But in my case the fact that the order is not even acknowledged by the system nor any info is given about any possible delivery month is a bit worrying.

Ah. That's not good. Hope you get it sorted soon.

This has happened to me! they told me a 8-10 week delivery date and last Friday they called me and told me that the proposed stock date was 20th November. somethings not right

The proposed date was around the end of Nov for me too.

• 2 weeks later...

more doom and gloom. checked in Thursday as mine was scheduled for 1st September, pushed back to 29th, which really screws me over due to the trade in car service being due in sept and mot on 30th, which possibly I may have to pay for + the front tyres are down to 2mm,

ive paid the £500 deposit and signed the order form, do you think I could cancel

give them my trade in and ask for a loan car, no expense for me

get tem to service and mot the car for free and I will use till the car arrives, as they have delayed the purchase, they say because of the additional spec I've ordered its delayed the car, but nothings been added to the order since end of June when it was ordered.

any thoughts would be great, have a good weekend

i

That sucks! If the service/MOT is due 30th and you collect on the 29th can you not leave it for them? The trade in price should be fixed now anyway so they cant reduce it for lack of service/MOT surely...

Hope it arrives sooner for you.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club