Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Its finally here!!!!

KAsammy

hey all picked up my sexy little Ka today and im soooooo in love will add piks later on or tomorrow!!! but so glad shes finally here!!!

im so in love its ridiculous i really recommend the car and not just saying that coz i now have one but compared to other supermini's this i think by far has the nicest not budget looking interior compared to something like the peugeot 107 its beautiful. i will add some pictures when i finally get good weather and when im not working i promise ive had the car like a week now but its never been good enough weather nor has it been stationery for more than half and hour lol ive fallen in love with driving all over again! lol xxxxxx

well i think its brill i used to own a rover 216si b4 i got the ka so was used to brilliant handling as far as im concerned its brill!!!

not yet i will soon!! i will take a million fotos tomorrow when i get home from work!!!!! i promise!!!

:P ok then ready and waiting :)

• 2 weeks later...
:P ok then ready and waiting :)

Ok then Sammy, where's all the pics? ;)

sorry guys have a major eye problem atm and cant see out of my right eye!!! and also my internet is a bit crap lol i promise as soon as im better and can see properly again i will get some up!!! xx

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club