Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fiesta_lad

Question about askmid

7 posts in this topic

Hi all i have just typed in askmid my gf dads reg number and it has come back has a volvo s80 se but the car hes got is a renault clio so whats going on here is this a problem with askmid or do u think the clio has been cloned cheers alan.

Stupid question... Have you got all the Digits right? I mean is the "S" a 5 or "i" a 1, etc

Don't mean to insult your intelligence :lol:

Stupid question... Have you got all the Digits right? I mean is the "S" a 5 or "i" a 1, etc

Don't mean to insult your intelligence :lol:

yes mate i have put in the reg plate about 20times lol still comeing back has a volvo

Lol sorry mate. Can't you call the DVLA about it or something? They'd probably be able to verify whether it belongs to another car? Must be an administration error otherwise it would'nt pass an MOT I don't think o_O

Lol sorry mate. Can't you call the DVLA about it or something? They'd probably be able to verify whether it belongs to another car? Must be an administration error otherwise it would'nt pass an MOT I don't think o_O

ok mate cheers for that i will get him to give the DVLA a call 2morrow a volvo wrapped up in a clio body shell that the first lol

Lol yeah, good luck mate =]

same thing happened to my mate his vw golf was a artic lorry acording to all the garages he went to, came in use when he got flashed buy the blue meanies lol. but good luck with unwinding the misshap