Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta St (st3) Start/stop Function

WXC79

Hello, new to the forum. Just a quick question I would like to ask to help with my sanity.

I recently bought myself a lovely new 2015 Fiesta ST-3, 1500+ miles in the first two weeks of ownership, what a fun car!

I've just taken it off to the garage to get the MP215 pack fitted, for some added fun.

While it's in the garage I have asked them to take a look at the Stop/Start function as it seems to have stopped working.

The garage has said to me that they don't believe that an ST comes with Stop/Start, but I could've sworn blind that the

engine was cutting out when I was stopping at traffic lights etc...

I am aware, from reading the manual, that the Stop/Start function will not work in Sport Mode & also it's a bit twitchy relating

to various air-con settings, battery levels et al. (I tried all sorts of permutations & couldn't get it to work again).

My main question is, am I going mad?! Does the ST or ST-3 come with Stop/Start or not? I am convinced I had it working for the

first week or so of ownership, perhaps I'm so used to driving another little 1litre Ecoboost Fiesta that has Stop/Start, that it's thrown

my brain off-kilter.

It seems ridiculously hard to find any information online about the ST having Start/Stop. A few sites mention it, but mostly it

doesn't seem to come up in various searches, most likely because it doesn't have Start/Stop;)

Please help my sanity and settle this matter definitively, once and for all.

Chris

No the ST model doesn't have stop/start, my St-3 certainly doesn't anyways and all the others I know.

• Like 4

Thanks, I am just going mad then!

Ah well, they can all have a good laugh at me when I pick up my car tomorrow;)

Cheers. At least I know it's me losing my mind and not the garage trying to cheat me out of fixing it! Newbie indeed;)

Glad to here that you're enjoying the ST3 (and soon to be MP215 - don't tempt me :D).

Don't be worried about the Start/stop blond moment, I forgot that the ST didn't have it after swapping from my Zetec to ST and had a mini whinge in the car with a work colleague who just laughed at me for the rest of the journey home :D

Thanks folks, much appreciated.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club