Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Style To Fiesta Zetec S? Need Help

ZacCrockford

I have a 3dr ford style in a custom red paint, and I want to make it a replica of a Zetec S or maybe the anniversary model, (2007) and I have over £5000 to spend but I just need to know if its possible to fit all the bumpers ect off the Zetec S will fit straight onto my ford style? Along with interior and more

The two images below are what I want and a car similar to what I have, also if I need any modifications done for bumpers to fit like moving exhaust and other thing I manage a body shop so won't be a problem

post-67535-0-11506700-1438244194_thumb.j

post-67535-0-21418200-1438244218_thumb.j

Being as you have 5K to spend, why wouldn't you just go and buy a Zetec S?

• Like 1

Because I'm 18 and as my licence for a year so I can't afford insurance

Surely the insurance will be even worse on a heavily modified car?

It won't put too much up on insurance but still pricey, my insurance at the minute is £2600 so I should think it would go to about £3000-3500

Before you do any mods, I would get quotes for what you plan to do, compared to a standard Zetec S.

Seeing as the car will not drive any better, the best bet is probably to save your money, get a years experience behind you, then look at it again and use the money you saved to buy the better car further down the line.

Because I'm 18 and as my licence for a year so I can't afford insurance

I have a zetec s and im 18, the car cost me 3500 and insurance 1500 so you could do it!

Before you do any mods, I would get quotes for what you plan to do, compared to a standard Zetec S.

Seeing as the car will not drive any better, the best bet is probably to save your money, get a years experience behind you, then look at it again and use the money you saved to buy the better car further down the line.

Thanks I found this helpful I did as you said and looed for quotes so I found a insurance company who quoted me a cheaper price than I have already and allow all the body mods I want doing

I have a zetec s and im 18, the car cost me 3500 and insurance 1500 so you could do it!

What company are you with as when I went on go compare the lowest price I got was around £4000?

Your better off getting a Zetec S

Spending money on making it look like one, plus adding mods to your insurance (if they insure mods).

Id honestly just wait a few years and buy an actual Zetec S. You will mod the car making it loose value to most buyers and your insurance will go up as well. If you wait a year or 2 your insurance will drop massively so long as nothing dramatic happens then you can have all that money you saved + more you add to it and who knows you could even have an ST.

• Like 1

Got to agree with Adam on this one, I would have loved to do the same thing to my car but it wasn't worth it. I've nearly got 2 years no claims now and my insurance is pennies compared to my first one which was £2000 (Direct Line), now im only £550 (Endsleigh). I am now looking to upgrade to a focus st soon thanks to my new job. Waiting I would say is your best option unless you want to waste some money.

I really wouldn't bother chucking any money on it on mods, wait, save the money in a year or two treat yourself to a Zetec S or maybe even an ST.

£2600 - 4000 for a Fiesta style! Even at 18 thats theft the robbing sods, my first car at 18 only cost me £800 to insure and it went down to 630 the next year. Why is it so expensive?

• Like 1

£2600 - 4000 for a Fiesta style! Even at 18 thats theft the robbing sods, my first car at 18 only cost me £800 to insure and it went down to 630 the next year. Why is it so expensive?

My first car at 17 was a 1.0 litre Micra and the insurance was £3300 the car only cost me £400 it was ridiculous. It did more than half the next year to £1200 but even that was still a rip off.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club