Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"Unlucky" new blue Fiesta's!

Nightowl

What is it with owning the new-shaped Fiesta in a certain colour? Are they jinxed? Cursed?

There are currently a total of 3 new-shaped Fiesta's (damaged/breaking) on eBay - and all have one thing in common. They're all BLUE!

* makes mental note to avoid any new blue Fiesta's on the roads around my way... ;)

40185836.jpg

59435636.jpg

17530573.jpg

What is it with owning the new-shaped Fiesta in a certain colour? Are they jinxed? Cursed?

There are currently a total of 3 new-shaped Fiesta's (damaged/breaking) on eBay - and all have one thing in common. They're all BLUE!

* makes mental note to avoid any new blue Fiesta's on the roads around my way... ;)

40185836.jpg

59435636.jpg

17530573.jpg

Uh-oh...hope this isn't a sign of things to come!

AHHHHHH!!! I clipped my left wing mirror! it completely fell apart and some of the mounting clips for the blue section snapped but I've managed to put it back together again and it seems sturdy enough.

Is it just me or do the wing mirrors on the new fiesta explode in a spectacular fashion? The front casing just flies off and the black rim and mirror came loose. I dropped the indicator section and now there's a chip on the front corner. Fortunately, everything still works, electric mirror and indicator are fine but I guess I'm now going to be looking for a replacement mirror because I can't bear the thought of it not being pristine.

It's an Ocean Blue by the way. I swear you've jinxed me good and proper! :(

Well at least the vision blue and silver ones look like they were crashed into so I guess it is not the car (or drivers) fault - and for the other 2 . . . . .

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club